Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ehum...Hi?

Discussion in Introductions started by Steve ._., Aug 4, 2013

1. Jul 31, 2013
    i am Steve? and well im kinda new here tbh
    im from Greece so my name is like Στελιος but since you guys cant use that...."Steve" will do
    yeh....emm im like the most awkward person worldwide o:.......kayy im 17?.....hobbies well
    i dont think i have any hobbies as i spend all of my time indoors playing and stuff (no life T.T) uh...yeh well i like
    watchin anime....anime is awesome right..playin games any kind of games really and erh that's all i guess
    -i recently bought css on steam....(im new on steam as well) so yeh im kind of a newbie but w/e

Peace
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 12, 2012
      welcome to the forums, I like watching anime also.

if you play in the ZE server cya around
    • Jul 31, 2013
      well...im playin on zm server mostly........always actually..but yeh i'll try all of them servers sooner or later
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 1, 2012

it's alright to be socially awkward, a lot of people are.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Hello there person who hails from Greece. Join us for a fun festive extravaganza fun for the whole family festivity.

Also gaming is a hobby :wink:
      • Jul 31, 2013
        owh! eh yeah how to get a singature btw o: ?
        Post Merged, Aug 4, 2013
        wdf....my singature is way to big....should i change it?
      • Jun 11, 2012
        You...you probably should lol.
      • Jul 31, 2013
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Yeah it's a little better since it doesn't take the whole post lol. But you can have your old one, the bigger one, cut each panel into its own and line them up horizontally. Like so.

[IMG]

That way you don't need the ant text lol.

Also I was bored and just made it for you....Don't question my Sunday morning :clown:
        http://i.imgur.com/kDueRfG.png
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jun 4, 2006
          As a general rule of thumb sigs shouldn't exceed 200px in height. There's no hard rule on this, nor is this stated anywhere, but I feel it works well for all resolutions, and if you want to be 100% sure your sig is not an issue then 200px is your magic number... or around there.

Since I mentioned it, I edited Bender's contribution and here is your 100% acceptable signature, cropped & transparent:
          sig_edited
          • Like Like x 1
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Apr 24, 2012
          • Jul 31, 2013
            wait...how did you guys changed my..singature o.o.....well whao...that's like cool thank you anyways looks way better this way
            Post Merged, Aug 4, 2013
            omfg :C thanks so mucsh! O:
          • Dec 27, 2012
            We're all awkward one way or another and the term "normal" is something we all view differently. Cool to have someone from Greece joining the community not to mention the SA team.
            Enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid to ask whatever is on your mind.:wave:
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Aug 8, 2012

I guess you still need few practices at hiding in ZM >:grin:, even though I know where you are at the end :razz:
            • Jul 31, 2013
              OMFG! nuuu way D: my ultra ninja hiding skills are almost perfect.....
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Brian is in an elite hacker collective. They call him "The Sig Modifier." :tremble:
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jul 31, 2013
              • Jun 11, 2012
                Haha @Steve ._. Brian changed it for you....He haz mad haxor skillz
              • Jul 31, 2013
              • Apr 1, 2012
                he's going to deliver your pizza wearing nothing but a polkadot thong and some fake blonde-dyed chest hair