Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Elder Scrolls Online Beta: Key Giveaway

Discussion in Gaming started by Jaxified, Nov 19, 2013

1. Oct 11, 2012

I have a beta key to access TESO beta (beta is From Friday, November 22nd at 6:00pm EST Until Sunday, November 24th at 11:59pm EST)

If you are interested in getting this (I won't be able to play it this weekend) simply post in this thread and I'll use a RNG to randomly select a post #.

Rules, there are no rules, it's only a beta key. Post to win. I'll select a winner sometime on Thursday.
    Jaxified, Nov 19, 2013 Last edited by Jaxified, Nov 21, 2013
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today
  3. May 31, 2012
    Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEN WAITING SINCE OBLIVION FOR ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. May 11, 2011
  5. Jun 23, 2011

Edit:

Seems like I just got an invite to so ignore this post
    Korean, Nov 19, 2013 Last edited by Korean, Nov 19, 2013
  6. Apr 3, 2013
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • May 30, 2012
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Aug 10, 2012
      Hey.. you know you wanna.. gimmie some love. :callme:
    • Mar 12, 2008
      everyone that applied for it has gotten an invite. 6 people i've talked to have gotten theirs also.
    • Nov 20, 2013
      I have been following this game since they announce it and have applied when they told us we could and still haven't got selected. I would be honored to get the key and also good luck to everyone who replies for it :smile:
    • Feb 27, 2012
      I'm down for this... i don't remember if i ever applied for it, but i remember hearing about his a couple days after they announced it.
    • Nov 21, 2013
      I've honestly been accepted before and missed the Beta because of my download speed, with the entire client already downloaded, I am asking for your Beta Key, well to put me in the draw anyways.
    • Nov 21, 2013
      I would love to win this beta key :smile: no luck at getting an invite from them at all they dont seem to love us EU players :frown:
    • Mar 31, 2010
    • May 14, 2012
      Heres my key Idk where your supposed to put it in so anyone take it.
      Biohaze, Nov 21, 2013 Last edited by Biohaze, Nov 21, 2013
    • Oct 11, 2012
      Post Merged, Nov 21, 2013
      Congrats to post #15,@Luriol

[IMG]

I'll be PMing you the key as well as a screen shot of the entire email containing all the information you need to play this weekend. Sorry I didn't have more than one key to give out to the others that were interested.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Nov 21, 2013
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012