Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Element plays ct?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Anathema, Oct 2, 2011

1. Feb 18, 2011
    I was on ZE and I noticed Element (the person who LOVES to play zombie) playing as a CT. In shock I took a screenshot of the thing. Here it is:[IMG]
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    ... ...This proves 2012 is real... ... :shock:
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    It seems you figured him out, he must be a traitor and a spy, take him out, lol
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    What.
  5. Aug 5, 2010
    ... dont you remember that element is now suppose to play a bit of ct then a bit of t.
  6. Feb 20, 2011
    Didnt you remember the shitstorm that was kicked up because Element preferred playing as a zombie? He was accused of all sorts, like doing it purely to troll players and grief.
  7. Jul 4, 2011
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    He even admitted it.
  10. Jul 14, 2010
  11. Feb 20, 2011
    Really? Ive never seen him admit to it, and I literally just asked him if he ever has. The answer was no.
  12. Nov 26, 2010
    Lies and slander Penis Face! I demand prompt removal of your photoshopped chicanery!!! >=D

My name invokes so much emotion ,can I have my serving of cookies and Angus in peace? :unsure:

Griefing is against the server rules, why would I admit to you that? I suspect you caught something I said out of context. :tongue:
  13. Feb 18, 2011