Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

eliminate retardation

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Peter凸(¬‿¬)凸, Oct 18, 2014

1. Oct 30, 2013
    @Badgriuel and nosebleed were both in the server yet nothing was done. Also all these griefrs need to ridded of.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Sorry had to go afk and tend to a personal matter can't speak on behalf of nosebleed.
    • Oct 30, 2013
      well he didnt have his admin tag on i dont know if that counts for anything or the guidelines that follow that.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      First off, you should stop posting threads if you don't know how to put them in the correct subforum. There isn't a really good one for this, but Suggestions and Bugs section was definitely not even close. Moved to Zombie Mod. Secondly, perhaps they were unaware of the events that transpired? As i've said in pervious threads, admins aren't always aware of everything that is going on at all times which could be for any number of reasons, one such as badgriuel stated above.
    • Oct 30, 2013
      i cant submit a report for like 10 people so i posted it and i think its a pretty good server suggestion to rid of ignorance such as viewed in the video.
    • Jun 19, 2013
      i was shooting the griefers off the elevator but you killed me so...
    • Jan 13, 2010
      I was going to say this happened earlier as well, but this is the one i was there for lol. Isn't there a way that can be changed so it doesn't cause damage? I'm assuming that has something to do with the goomba mod. Also, if the last human was still in the side of the tower, this would be blocking as well, since that elevator is the only way to get there, no?
    • Oct 30, 2013
      tonys to buzy worrying about witch section its posted in to notice the 10 rule breakers in the video.
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Feb 25, 2014
      • May 16, 2013
        Are you kidding me? Posting something in the wrong part of the forums is no joke people could get hurt
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1