Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by USMC_HootersGirl!, Jul 29, 2011

1. Jul 29, 2011
    Hi everyone. I just started to play css again. I have been playing css for 4 years now. My husband was the one that got me into it. He is a Marine and he deployed again. So I play css to blow some time. I THINK I have played in this server a lot couple years ago. But so far I have met some nice people! I was in a clan but it kinda burned down, lol. Anyways, I hope to met some new friends. See ya out there with the zombies!
  2. Apr 10, 2011
    Welcome back!!
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Welcome back, I'm sure you'll find a lot of things have changed. Maybe see you in game and enjoy your time. :thumbsup:
  4. Apr 11, 2011
    Welcome back :grin:
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Welcome to the boards.
  6. Dec 17, 2010
    Im active duty USAF and i did 8 months in Afghanistan last year but Marines go harder than everyone else. So may God keep him safe.
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    Saw you in game. Welcome back! :wink:
  8. May 27, 2008
  9. Jul 29, 2011
    Thanks! I appreciate anyone who serves our country. He just got home from a deployment but he left again to volunteer because a battalion was short. 14 months total he will be gone for when he comes home. He is an 0331 infantry. So I always worry about him. :unsure:
  10. Mar 20, 2011
    Welcome back, you played pretty good the other night! Make sure you rape Peter at all costs when he comes on to ZM 1 and 2. =)
  11. Jun 17, 2011
    [font="'Century Gothic"]Welcome back~! =) I see you on a lot haha [/font]