Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Elysian and Peter

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Mochi, Jan 6, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 5, 2014
    There was a time when jumping on people's head to annoy them was against the rules as griefing. Does that still apply? If not, please ignore this post.

Here's a demo of Peter being a nuisance. If it is against the rules, should Elysian have done something about it or keep defending him? Chat log starts at 6 Jan 2014 03:10:43

http://www.sendspace.com/file/opcrzk (upload didn't work for me)

Also earlier Elysian is still trying to accuse me of cade breaking. We were on the map with the cannon. At the corner where two containers were located, a cade was being made (I brought in a third container from the outside). The two containers were standing up and if anyone who is good, would know that the two upright containers would need to be sitting face down. As they were shooting it toward me (still standing upwards), I shot the container from the top in order to get it to fall down, which it did. And then she accuses me of cade breaking....

I swear she is trying to find every reason to kick or ban me. Chat log for this one starts at 6 Jan 2014 02:54:57.

She needs to quit talking to me, and learn the difference between cade breaking and people who are trying to help make a cade. Can someone do something about this out of control admin? I really don't want to make any more complaints.
  2. Mar 26, 2011
    If jumping on your head when there is nothing around you with group of players is against the rule then shame on me lmao. He wasn't doing a single thing to "grief" you. You did cade break and all I did was warn you because I had a vendy over a spot that I wanted covered, you came and shot it out of its spot I put it in, that is cade breaking especially when you weren't even there, you just walked into where I was and decided to "help" ask before you start to help. This is your second abuse thread in a day, which is bullshit.
  3. Jan 5, 2014

He was being annoying and i asked him to stop. Griefing is against the rules (again if it still applies). I mean I'm okay with it when I'm cool with a person but you and him are just annoying people.

In regards to the cade breaking, yea you were in the first because I was busy getting the 3rd container in..... if I didnt set it up correctly, we would all die. Your cade was bad.

And yes you're right its my second abuse thread because of noob admins. I am hoping it will be my last. I ratehr pplay than deal with this BS but I dont want to get banend by some noob admin either. I have never complaiend about anyone since the time I have started this game.
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    How was I supposed to know you were helping? I didn't know till after I warned you, and filing admin abuse for warning you is utterly stupid btw. How was I supposed to know any of that lol. See you are ok with it when you are a cool person, thread done. You just want to start trouble. PLEASE CLOSE :grin:
  5. Jan 5, 2014

Start trouble? You're the one making accusations. Don't blame people wrongly and you won't get complaints duh. Better yet, maybe if you just don't talk to me or try to kick and ban me every damn minute, there wouldnt be any complaints. Make sure Peter follows your lead.
  6. Mar 26, 2011
    You cade broke my cade, I warned you. lol no abuse there. Byeeeeeeeeee
  7. Jan 5, 2014
    .... just don't be admin anymore. You're no good at it. Just be donor.
  8. Mar 26, 2011
    This is where I exit because drama isnt needed. You broke my cade, I warned you, as stated. Peter jumped on your head and nothing happened. People do it all the time.
  9. Dec 27, 2012
    It looks like you're unsure of if he did help or if he did cadebreak. If you're unsure, then ask other admins if they saw the incident and if they didn't, you had no right to warn him in the first place.

EDIT: With that said, I'm out.
  10. Jan 5, 2014
    Jesus christ, it's not cade breaking when the cade was made better.... it's not like I broke the cade so that you can die, otherwise it would be considered as cade breaking. And no that place was not ur cade for god sakes. It's a small map, it's the onyl place with a cade and thats where I happened to have went and so did you.
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    @Luffaren come review this and close this please, he just wants to start something because he doesn't like me nor peter.
    Post Merged, Jan 6, 2014
    I had every right to warn him for shooting my cade down, when you are not involved in a abuse thread do not join in, please leave.

*EDIT* link showing the public chat: http://gyazo.com/520711266971ae5272b350f424a4f89c
    Elysian, Jan 6, 2014 Last edited by Luffaren, Jan 6, 2014
  12. Jan 5, 2014
    I am not trying to start anything, read all the evidence I have made. They all relay back to you starting shit.
  13. Feb 24, 2011
    Locking this until we can pull the server logs as for giving further view on the matter. :handcuffs:
  14. Jul 20, 2010
    @Haplo can you get us the logs for ZM between 2:53am PST and 3:20am PST.
  15. Feb 24, 2011
    The case is dropped due to the resignation of the admin in question.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.