Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

End Of The World (What Would You Do?)

Discussion in The No Count Section started by CALIVIER, Dec 21, 2012

1. May 12, 2012
    If the world would end today what would you do?

I would get drunk of every drink out there since im not 21 yet and i cant get drunk on a regular basis.
    Also get a car and drive as fast as it can i've never gone more than 80mph.
  2. Mar 23, 2012
    End of your story, while you are in your car you kill yourself by accident a car one.Nobody know's your death and a tsunami just destroy everything and take your body to the see. Sad story nobody try to find you because they are too scared of the end of the world and nobody will ever remenber you :O. After your death, Scientist find a way to stop the end of the world and we all live happy ever after and you die :evilgrin: .
    And to answer your question, I guess I'll go to the shop Victoriq secret next to my home and there are normaly two hot girls who are in the shop in bykinis and I will ask them if they want to do a threesome :grin:, and then get drunk and smoke weed for the last time.
    Techboomer, Dec 21, 2012 Last edited by Techboomer, Dec 21, 2012
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Drink, smoke my tobacco pipe one last time, phone up my ex-girlfriend and tell her she's a bitch.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Get some chicks in my house and have a nice fuck party before I die.
      Edit: joke lol. Here's the real truth. I would pray and thank god for the life he gave us and tell myself a good bye.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        We all know you won't get chicks in your house... you said this in your other post:
        LOL
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          This explains that I like both chicks and men. Welcome to my world.
        • Apr 2, 2011
        • Nov 29, 2010
          Congratulations you earned the title: douchebag!!

For me, nothing really

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 4, 2011
            I would find the nearest door push my body against it and stare.