Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Endlessly console error

Discussion in Technical Support started by JorisCeoen, Apr 18, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Hello everyone, it's beel more than 3 months before i ever touched a game to play or even went on CS:S.
    I've been joining PF not so long ago, and to my horror the console endlessly spams the following:

[IMG]

This is a real nightmare as it slightly makes the game lagg by always spamming that, I never had this before. My only guess comes from the useless update again, as it tells something about the w_models which are the world models...

Also, my anti-aliasing, reflections, texture filtering and so on are kind of improperly working... Which is also annoying as this prevents me both to enjoy the game as I should be enjoying as well as making me unable to record, as I don't want to put garbadge on YT

I... hate... Valve

Anyone any help here? Much appreciated, thanks!
  2. Apr 4, 2009
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    All the world models are HD replacements of the ugly low-poly stock models yes :-S
    Post Merged, Apr 18, 2013
    Lol and I just found out that I see no world models at all.
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    Could try to revert it all to stock or see if the other fixes work.
  5. Mar 20, 2012
    my css just closes itselfs after each map, either the map changes or I simply disconnect, its the same....

btw: have the error msg too..
  6. Oct 25, 2012
    The same happened to me Joris and I had to remove my custom weapons skins. As far I can see, this update is generating a lot of inner game conflicts and I hope Valve or Steam can fix these issues soon.
  7. Apr 9, 2012
    Ok thanks everyone, this clarifies it for me. I'll just have to wait for Valve to fix this, AGAIN. Valve only does things so they have to fix it afterwards, omfg. The definition of useless seems to persist Valve in everything they do
  8. Jan 11, 2012
    I have the same error problem in console but what happens to the skin if i delete the w_models ? Because i want to keep the skin when i have the weapon in my hand but not when it is on the ground.
  10. Jan 11, 2012
    w = worldmodel v= playermodel. Do as I say in the link and you have your gun in the hand.
  11. Mar 30, 2013
  12. Feb 21, 2012
    this proof/evidence of mine proves otherwise http://puu.sh/2Dwc0.png
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 7, 2012
      I got the same errors last night! I didn't realize the errors till after I banned a player named Soy_DoMiNiCaNo for cade breaking. I tried to make a comment after I banned him but nothing showed up on the ban list with that user name. Then after I checked my console and found all those red letter errors. What to do now?:beatup:
    • Jan 11, 2012
      http://plaguefest.com/threads/endlessly-console-error.15229/#post-195295
    • Dec 7, 2012
      Click the link I posted, click the next link in the linked post and delete what is said, or just move them into a backup folder
    • Dec 7, 2012