Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Enjoy a foot long in jail Jared Fogle

Discussion in The No Count Section started by DeeKushMan, Aug 26, 2015

1. Aug 2, 2014

Only sentenced 6 years for fucking children while they convict Karey Woolsey for 13 years for growing cannabis why is our judiciary system full of fuckery. eats-5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 12, 2015
      The justice system in America is a fucking joke.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013
        Jared would have gotten lighter sentences if he was a woman. The Justice system turns a blind eye when a woman rapes a little kid.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          To group every woman together and say they get off with it easier all the time is ridiculous. Some get it easier than others no matter what gender you are. I was just trying to disprove Tommy's post, which i did. i'm not going to get into a back and forth about this.

Also, a fitting quote to all the "waahhhh fuck america" people in this thread.
          "An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you." -Goi Nasu
        • Feb 27, 2012
          what is your point with this video? you're right, it happens, women rape men. (i'm not watching all 20 minutes)
        • Feb 5, 2013
          My point is that our Justice system turns a blind eye when it comes to a woman raping little kids. If Jared was a woman he would have gotten off with 2 years probation. Also the police would track down the boy and give him his luckiest kid in the world medal.
        • Aug 7, 2012
          not everything happens like that south park episode. people get arrested for this all the time, regardless of gender.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 5, 2013
            True, but women still get lighter sentences than men when it comes to rape.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            you're literally being a feminist but for the opposite gender.
          • Aug 7, 2012
            for 2009, the average sentence length for males was 133 months. for females, 125 months. less than a year's difference, on average.
            source: http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=2056
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Feb 5, 2013
            • Apr 26, 2015
              Because you are tried and actually sentenced by a jury panel of your peers. That's how the justice system works, to try to keep it from being a POLICE STATE, not to mention and i don't know the detail of the trial but if there is a lack of evidence then he may not have been charged with every single count.

That's bc it's common culture to believe that males are less traumatized then females, when it comes to being rapped by the opposite sex

Now you're just being stereotypical and ignorant, that's the same thing as saying every weed smoker goes out and commits criminal activity
            • Jul 20, 2010
              The sentencing phase varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Some the jury can come to a sentence they agree on. Others the Judge imposes the sentence while the jury simply looks for guilt or innocence.