Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Enviolinador pls

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by iProbie, Oct 25, 2013

1. Apr 1, 2012

what is this? where's the challenge? *sucks my own dick*
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Sep 9, 2012
    • Apr 28, 2013

And a bonus to all of you is a demo recorded from my perspective.
      EDIT: My demo may have a crappy framerate.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
      • Feb 11, 2012
        I defended fucking awesome in spectate yaaa wooooooooooooooooooooooooo feels awesome
        • Like Like x 1
        • Sep 15, 2012
        • Oct 18, 2012
          We did awesome in spec gangsta.. We were the true winners.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 28, 2013
            Did i just tell you I have a demo? Now all we need is someone with good recording. Silas could do it.

EDIT: Well, it seems like "the same person that recorded the extreme win from dejavu 2 days ago" seemed to upload it not even with MY demo. Lup4n (who is under the name "wizard") does it again. Dat micspam btw.

• Like Like x 1
              Hydreigon, Oct 25, 2013 Last edited by Hydreigon, Oct 25, 2013
            • May 31, 2012
              I don't see the ZM round being beaten in that. Heh.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Apr 3, 2013
                Left right before christmas was played, another reason why i should never go to sleep again.
              • Apr 28, 2013
                Can we consider this a joke? It's like saying mako wasn't beaten because we have to beat zm. Westersand has that example as well.
              • May 31, 2012
                In ZM modes all items spawn and the barricades are basically rape. I haven't seen westnrnrnnr zm but mako's is ridiculous.

... and I've always said christmas isn't a hard map, so I'm not really surprised here. Heh.

EDIT: Also, just for the matter, you're asking for face-to-face + team split holds now. This is how I interpret this. Even if you're not, you are.
              • Feb 3, 2012
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Artistic Artistic x 1
                • Mar 30, 2013
                  Westersand zm mode was almost beaten on Hellz, because the chocobo race at the end is too hard. We all died at it
                • Apr 20, 2011
                  Iprobie pls the map over 6 months old and you just win it o
                  Pls
                • Jun 18, 2012
                  Fail-nade stage in random, think up something new lazy ass, zero gravity hold or something!
                • May 31, 2012
                  Zero gravity holds are braindead easy because the zombies get pushed back to spawn.
                • Aug 13, 2013
                • Jan 11, 2011
                  Note: I'm assuming "Low Gravity", sinze "Zero Gravity" is unplayable. If that is the case, it all depends on the mapping and the layout.
                  Paranoid's Core is a clear example that Low Gravity can become really hard for humans when zombies can jump from many places (including beneath) to reach the hold; when a more conventional layout would be too easy for humans as zombies would be shoot back into oblivion.
                • Jun 18, 2012
                  I was thinking more towards people being able to turn the player around and making it possible to for example walk ceilings (think about how you usually see people floating in videos made in space). Envio sadly told me already that's pretty much imossible though, since you can't turn the viewpoint aroun.