Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

esportsea.com

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Chc, Oct 2, 2011

1. Jan 27, 2011
    Esea is a p2p league, though it also has a "pug system' where u play 5v5 on de maps. I know some people here have it but I want tto give someone a chance to give it a shot. Most players in esea are good and might be better than you, but esea has a built in anti cheat into the program. If its your first time seeing about esea or you might be interested id suggest to watch video to get a run down oof how it works.

First person to pm me will get a guest pass to use it for one week and give it a shot.

If any higher ups do not like that i posted this thinking its advertisement that is not my intention and if u deem necessary, Feel free to lock/delete this thread
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    I remember doing ESEA in 1.6, fun times. Great servers and man I wish their anticheat was available for regular public servers, such a good one.