Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

EVE: Dust 514

Discussion in Gaming started by Dharkk, Apr 6, 2013

1. Jul 1, 2010
    For those who have a Playstation 3 I highly suggest checking this out. It's made by the developers of EVE Online (CCP), which I also (used to, and want to again) play. Currently have a 70mil SP Caldari that can fly Tech III and a lot of Tech II. Dust 514 is a f2p MMOFPS that links up with EVE Online.

CONFIRMED: Keyboard and mouse support.

I'll add more to this post soon, but the webpage is:

My recruiter link:

Both I and anyone that uses my recruiter link get perks for doing so. I've played the beta of Dust 514 a few times and was very impressed, and I am planning on re-downloading (had to reset) and playing it regularly.

• Like Like x 1
      Dharkk, Apr 6, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 10, 2013
    • Nov 19, 2010
      Looks awesome ! I'm gonna check it out =D
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Dharkk why you tempt me so? I do not own a PS3, but this damn game has me so tempted to buy it.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I too don't own a PS3 and been wanting to buy one for the last 3 years. And every time I go in the store to buy it, I get distracted and leave not buying it. I am indeed interested in getting the launch PS4 in hopes for backward compatibility. Guess I'm skipping PS3 for this generation.

I've been following this game ever since it was announce at E3 2009. It a cool idea to have the EVE players control the ships and space and then have console players fight the fight on the surface of the planet like orbital troopers. I hope there is a PS4 for it and I'm not left out.

After I finish SWTOR, I'm gonna try out EVE for the first time. I am also excited and backed Christopher Roberts Star Citizen game that is like EVE but bigger and sounds more cooler to play. I've backed that project and its looking good.
      • Jul 1, 2010
        I'm a huge fan of CCP so I probably would have bought one for this heheh.

EVE is an awesome game, although it can be kind of confusing to begin with. Bigger as far as space bigger? If so I'll have to see because I kind of am skeptical about that. EVE area wise is by far the largest game I have ever seen and I have yet to see a more epic PvP experience or a more diverse involving market (AH, etc).

In game system map(s) from EVE, although I'm not sure how old this is. It also doesn't take in to account all the wormholes that are enterable:

Dharkk, Apr 7, 2013 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 7, 2013
      • Jul 1, 2010
        I've confirmed that Dust 514 does completely support keyboard and mouse. Was using a R.A.T 7 and G15.