Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Even Facebook is starting to question my social life...

Discussion in Entertainment started by Seraphine, Aug 17, 2011

1. Jul 23, 2010
    I have negative one notifications? Unloved...

2. Jul 13, 2011
  3. Mar 25, 2011
    Censored your friends name, can still see it in your post with the quote...
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    but yeah no one can have a worse social life than mine, just not possible.
  5. Jul 23, 2010
    Put the right picture up. Now you can see the negative one.
  6. Feb 20, 2011
    Your censor blobs are see-through...
  7. Jul 23, 2010
    No they aren't.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    Unfortunately just as a test I adjusted transparency colors of your pic and I can see everything you tried to block out clearly.. :frown:

If you are interested in maintaining your privacy I would remove the picture and repost using the "cut" method which removes all content in that location rather than trying to cover over it.

Side Note: I am using image editing software from 20 years ago. just imagine what a current image editing software could do.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    Censoring doesn't mean much when you already know some of the names. :whistling:

Still kind of funny though that in one of the pictures you censored half the names, and forgot to censor them in other spots. Went ahead and changed the URL in the quoted picture to the newer one you posted. :thumbsup:
  10. Jul 23, 2010
    I'm really honestly not that concerned if someone goes through the trouble of intentionally trying to see past my shit paint job.

My Facebook is linked right in my profile.
  11. Jul 13, 2011
    this topic reminds me that i need to quit playing counter strike and go out and socialize and make new friends here in iowa (been here 2 years and i still haven't made the effort)
  12. Nov 29, 2010
    Hello Samantha Prado

your paint job was easy to see through. No effort needed