Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Event: unknown

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Meltdown™, Jun 23, 2014

1. Feb 25, 2014
    Ok, everyday is the same, people nominate the same maps, we all know what to do and it gets a kinda boring, while there really cool maps out there which we hardly play. I mean we play big maps when there hardly anyone online because it is the only time we can vote for them. When the server is full we play Lila panic, with 64 people I mean come one or firewall or unpanic,while they may be good maps if we keep nominating those people never get to know other maps well. My suggestion is to make a day and play maps we otherwise hardly play let people know the maps because every evening is the same rotation and it does get a kinda boring.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Feb 13, 2014
      People like what they like. Although I agree it would be fun to play more of the maps we have in rotation, I don’t think it’s possible to guarantee playing a full day with only maps that don’t get much play time. If it is, then count me in.

Try getting a jump on the nominations at the beginning of a new round. Spam 1 will usually prevail.
      LC, Jun 23, 2014 Last edited by LcLovesBlue, Jun 23, 2014
    • Feb 25, 2014
      Wel i'm not aiming for a whole day, just around 6 hours i don't want to scare the regulars away. It's just sad to play these maps when there hardly anyone online.
    • Jul 10, 2011
      Id love trying out new maps, and getting to play ones that I dont get too often
    • Feb 25, 2014
      I think about working out a zm event, gonna ask some people for info to see what I can do best.
    • Apr 25, 2014
      I just made a thread like this i'm glad there are people that have the same perspective view on things. I was thinking we should do all kinds of maps that haven't been played and once beat move to the next one and so on.
    • Aug 12, 2012
      Do mako on ZM event cause I miss it last time
      • Funny Funny x 1
        =PFNC= BlackDragon****, Jun 30, 2014 Last edited by =PFNC= BlackDragon****, Jun 30, 2014
      • Aug 7, 2012
        I heard that one was a fun time. I'd like to see it again :grin:
      • Apr 25, 2014
        Since we are in the same page and roughly believe in the same philosophy i wanted to post this link here. There are tons of map here http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/cats/8024 that may or may not be in the server already. It'd be kinda fun to play these.
      • Feb 25, 2014
        Time to remove MAKO with some serious cleaning, I already got a company in mind to hire.

fid1001552-33556_Mako-Cleaningjpg