Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Events

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by karriston, Feb 12, 2007

1. Feb 11, 2007
    I think some sort of event would conjure up some more support for the server, because earlier today there was nobody in there but me (until Destiny lowered the gravity and we had a disco). That got me thinking. How about some sort of event?

Like the disco mentioned above, we could have some sort of low grav event. I don't know about you, but I find flying about maps fun.

Well, it's something for you to think about.
  2. Feb 1, 2007
    We had thought about something like this on the old PF when it was getting empty in GMT times, but we can only really promote it to people IN the server and those ON the forums - so we wouldn't get any more players.

We also thought about a non-zombie server which I am still for, although sauce and the others didn't really like the idea.
  3. Jan 11, 2007
    Now that we're part of Hells Gamers, I would just play on one of their servers whenever I am (rarely...) not in the mood for a zombie mod server.