Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Every Round 2 + Zombies start up instead of 1 ?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Umbrella Corp. Soldier, Feb 8, 2007

1. Feb 3, 2007
    Starting each round with 2 or more zombies would make it more fun / challenging. Just an idea i heard some players talking about and if possible man, could be insane.

2. Feb 1, 2007
    Nice idea, but it would suck if there was only like 20 people. (But when has there ever been less than 20 people on?)
  3. Feb 3, 2007
    Maybe a script that would put 2 zombies for like you know 30 players on or so and 3 for 40+... something like that... would make it more challenging for sure.
  4. Jan 11, 2007
    I've always felt that the *good* zombie players don't need the extra help of an extra zombie... But then again, it does get frustrating as round after round goes by where the zombie infection never takes hold. I think it would be a good idea to have two zombies get spawned whenever there are 30+ players on the server (I doubt we would ever need 3 zombies...)

This is ofcourse, assuming that such a script could actually be added.
  5. Posts
    This has been discussed time and time again on the ZombieMod.com forums and c0ldfyre is highly considering the idea. He figures a simple new Zombie Cvar would do fine in the next version.

zombie_spawns # - where # = how many players spawn as zombie at the beginning of a round.
  6. Jan 12, 2007
    Once when i was on pF there was not 1 person in the server exept me it was empty O.o

Sincerly, Destiny
  7. Feb 11, 2007

Yeah, that happened to me this morning, nobody but me. Then Destiny came along and we had a disco to his emo music and the hamster song.
  8. Jan 11, 2007
    Is there any way to get rid of these trolls?

Moderated by Secondary Protocol