Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by EvIl_MoNkeY, Feb 26, 2011

1. Feb 23, 2011
    Hi guys,

This has been long due.

My name is Guru, I am from India. I started playing on plaguefest since couple of months. (On the gungames server).

I recently switched to the Zombie Unlimited Ammo server 2 and I couldn't be happier. Jeez I feel like I am endorsing something. lol.

Anyways, I want to thank a lot of guys who helped me around.

Sorry if my ping is too high, I really cant do much about it. If anybody has a solution let me know.
    Also I dont BACKSTAB so you can trust me :smile:

Is anything else needeed ?

ps : I am a 3D artist, let me know if I can help in anyway.

2. Oct 8, 2009
    awesome. welcome to plaguefest monkey!

3d artist. nice. :grin:
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    Welcome to pF if you need anything in game just ask me i've played a lot with you so far and you are a good person. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you again in game :wink:
  4. Jul 14, 2008
    Welcome to pF, watch out for me cuz I do backstab and enjoy it =P
  5. Feb 23, 2011
    Hi Nena, RagingCow and Angel/Latino King.

I have played with Nena and RagingCow, but never with you Angel/Latino King. So havent really experienced any of your backstabbing ventures. lol

I wanted to ask if I can upload our maps as PlagueFest Zombie Package or something. I have experienced a lot of delays at the start. Was thinking about making things easier for the new people who are joining. Just think about it and let me know.