Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Expansion

Discussion in News started by Cam, Jan 25, 2007

1. Posts
    As you may or may not have heard already, our community has expanded over to HellsGamers, a very popular Counter-Strike group. This is simply a community expansion, nothing more. We are now a division of HellsGamers.
  2. Jan 7, 2007
    i was wondering about that. thought someone may have hacked the server or something lolz.

i checked it out and it looked snazzy.
  3. Jan 11, 2007
    Agree completely with vatchs1985: at first I thought it was a hacked server... Later learned it wasn't, checked it out and am now excited!
  4. Mar 17, 2007
    Joining Hellsgamers means butting heads with their policies that you disagree with, and vice-versa. Otherwise well done, it will get the name out there, bravo.
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    I never get sarcasm. I cant tell the difference between a joke and something serius.
  6. Posts
    ck27 you're a keen guy!
  7. Jan 12, 2007
  8. Dec 30, 2006

I was going to just keep the ??? there but that would be spamming. So i decided to add to this thread on why i wont just post a ??? cause i dont want to be accused of dong a cheap post.