Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

extended ban?

Discussion in Help Desk started by snsd superman, Jan 16, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 16, 2012
    i was banned about a day and a half ago from zombie escape cause i said "have you guys heard of n****s in paris" the ban was for one day i try to play this morning and i was kicked and told if i rejoin it will be permanent i cant find my ban on the source bans anymore and it say my ip isnt banned when i try it

my appeal
    a day and a half ago i was banned by johnny for one day for asking if they knew of n****s in paris i tried to tell him it is a real cloths brand and a song but he didnt listen so i tryed playing this morning and my ban was extended to 3days i should not be banned longer for no reason when i wasnt being racist people in the game even knew what i was talking about i dont think i should be banned for asking a legit question i should be unbanned it should not be extended
    song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfM_wS7qYfY
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Racial slurs are not allowed even if you are talking about a song. Johnny probably warned you and you said it again. Since it isnt perm wait it out and do not use racial slurs again.
  3. Jan 16, 2012
    if i could have talked to johnny or if i would have been warned i would have stoped i was not warned i was banned for 1 day witch i had no problem with but for it to be extended and for somthing so dumb i shouldent be banned for talking about a song it didnt offend anyone
  4. Mar 7, 2009
    You have been constantly saying the n word on the mic I gave you lots of warnings, so you can sit tight. (You can also ask Badgirl)
  5. Jan 16, 2012
    was never warned i had a player one time ask to me not say it and i told him my bad and then latter i talked about the song niggas in paris witch is a song im just annoyed cause i was never warned and my ban was extended for no reason and do you have proof of a warning?
  6. Jan 16, 2012
    well i guess fuck doing it the normal way sense your being all gay about it i guess haveing 5 computers and 2 internet providers helps for these types of moments ill see you online jhonny :smile:
  7. May 27, 2008
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    You should feel fortunate that Johnny didn't permanently ban you from our servers as that is our policy regarding the use of racist language.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.