Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Extending the noblock time

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Jul 3, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    There have been some complaints (mainly from Kelsey) about turning on the noblock full time. I personally feel this is a tad rediculous, but i feel it might be a good idea to extend it thru the time before the ZM's spawn. Thus in maps like surf and cade, its less likely to get blocked while surfing. But it would also provide some use in other maps, so humans cant block other humans while the set up period is active. lemme know what you think.
  2. May 16, 2015
    on like any map with the spawn point even remotely crowded, there's this huge cluster fuck of players and its REALLY annoying. it always ruins surfing and i personally hate it with the force of 100 virgins cumming.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 10, 2014
    • Jan 12, 2015
      Kelsey the type to cook cup noodles in the oven..
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I've made requests to have the ability to toggle no block on that map before. Something simple as firing a command to load the plugin would work.
        (OnFireUser1>command>command>sm plugins load disabled/noblock.smx) i think it would be,which i could simply do with an entspy edit so the whole map doesn't have to be redownloaded by everyone.
      • Mar 10, 2014
        that would work, just trying to voice the communities thoughts.
      • Sep 25, 2010
        A simpler solution is to have the map turn on no block from a cvar.
      • Mar 10, 2014
        whatever works, i dont have that artistic ability
      • Feb 27, 2012
        That too. Whatever works. I've requested this numerous times.
      • Dec 27, 2012
        WE JUST LOVE THOSE MOMENTS WHEN WE GET BLOCKED BY THAT SLOW ASS SURFER WHO IS MOVING AS SLOW AS GRANDMA

Jokes aside, if you've requested this before and there are no issues with fixing it, why has nothing happened yet? Did someone just say[IMG]Or what lol. No offense, just curious.
      • Jun 17, 2014
        Also sucks on ANY map when someone !pfly's to you and immediate stuck clusterfuck
        Also sucks on Atix_Helicopter when you go through the 4-Letter teleport and get stuck mid-air with someone.
        Also sucks on 4 Way Tunnel when trying to get through the vents around the closing doors, or trying to make the jump onto the ledge and everyone get's blocked and falls and dies.

I could go on for years and years my friends.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 16, 2015
          • Agree Agree x 1