Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Extreme Racism And Homosexual Hate, Admin Thinks It's Funny

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Krye, Aug 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2011
    Krye : Please don't use offensive language
    yineh : LOL
    (Admin) [pF] pzychobitch SINA.: krye stop being such a fuckign bitch.
    Feel that something is missing? Out of place? Just shouldn't be here?
    Post your suggestions at PlagueFest.com
    (Admin) [pF] pzychobitch SINA.: how's that for offensive language?

It all started with people calling each other faggots and me asking them politely to stop. After the admin signaled that he didn't care, a multitude of people started in calling me offensive names like "faggot" and "bitch". One guy changed his voice to a hick accent and started being extremely offensive over the mic and the admin merely laughed at him. The guy said things like "It's not racist cause black people can't afford internet so they'll never know". I was advised to not even post this report because I have a bad reputation with the admins, but if you take one look at the logs from ZM_desert_fortress you'll see seriously disgusting terms the entire time the map went on. It wasn't only directed at me, people were being very hateful towards each other and making endless racist jokes and Pzycho was laughing on his mic the entire time. Pzycho kicked one guy the entire time, and the guy proceeded to get right back on the server and continue his racism with no further punishment. After the map changed, Harvey got on and banned somebody instantly the first time he saw racism.
  2. Jun 14, 2011
    I'd like to point out that there were much worse names than the ones I listed in my post, there were multiple uses of the n word, I don't want you thinking I'm making a big deal out of nothing.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    looking at the logs now...
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    Yea take a look.

I think I was there, and topics ranged from N___ to something about the Hmong to something about Southerners. . .it got dreadfully annoying in a short bit.
  5. Jun 14, 2011
    A lot of it was on the mic, which unfortunately I didn't record, I'm not sure exactly how much was typed in chat.
  6. Feb 21, 2007
    So far I have:
    "ѕкÑιℓℓєχ<1415><STEAM_0:1:16000863> -- perma banned
    E Unit<1435><STEAM_0:0:37849775> -- 1 day ban
    yineh<1234><STEAM_0:1:13852746> -- 1 day ban
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Got off light. :ninja:
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    Way too light. The thing about one day bans is that if they don't play every day, then they will never know they were even banned in cases like these.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    Considering what those two were saying in chat based on the logs, I'd be fine with them being bumped up to permanent as well. That kind of behavior is not acceptable, and I'm severely disappointed in pzycho for how he behaved.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    fine. changed to one week ban for each.
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    I also think they should be perm unless the contest them which I would settle for a week.
  12. wolfman
    This message by wolfman has been removed from public view.
    Aug 11, 2011
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    This kid is really fucking stupid. I'm removing his admin and temp banning him now.
  14. MuffinFuhrer
    This message by MuffinFuhrer has been removed from public view.
    Aug 11, 2011
  15. Viva La Border Patrol
    This message by Viva La Border Patrol has been removed from public view.
    Aug 11, 2011
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    disabled his SB account
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    Finally. I'm sorry, but pzycho has been one of the worst admins we have.
  18. Chakurakid
    This message by Chakurakid has been removed from public view.
    Aug 11, 2011
  19. Aug 11, 2011
    Hello I believe you all know who I am so no need for an introduction.
    Well, so I've ended up with 1 weeks ban.

I'd like to defend myself because I believe that's only fair.

Ret let me tell you what ACTUALLY happened.
    I don't even remember you being there when things broke down.

I was playing minding myself before someone started mic spamming.
    Some kid called Skrillex kept flaming along with 3 others that I don't remember the names of.

I got annoyed and i told them all to shut up. they didn't listen. so then either one of the 3 others started talking about hmong people?
    then this guy came on mic with a fake southern accent and skrillex + some other people started flaming on the guy.

I got annoyed by the low sense of humor everyone had in there, and Krye took it way too seriously intentionally starting a fight.
    I took it lightly and made a joke about it by saying .. that .. he smells like wet beaver. THAT I BELIEVE ISN'T VERY RACIST.

Then someone said that I had a racist spray, but it wasn't even mine, someone had a burrito spray which I didn't find very racist either.
    Then there was a lot of complains about people being in Illegal spots when they weren't even in any illegal spots; which made Harvey frustrated which resulted in the impulsive ban of that whoever poor guy.

I'd like to add that Harvey was there, Psycho was there, and 2 other admins were there, but i don't remember seeing Ret there.

Psycho and I were only defending ourselves in this (In a jokingly way, because we didn't take the discussion seriously)
    Most of it happened over MIC so all the text that has been copy and pasted is useless if you didn't hear what else that was said because of that most of the things being said was in reply to what was being said over mic, BESIDES you guys only copy pasted what I said but not what the guy who I was talking to said.

my point: reconsider banning Psycho. I don't care about the one week ban on me, I'll take it as it is it's whatever decision you guys made. Psycho was only lightening up the mood trying to make all the whiners shut up without having to kick them out or having to gag them. Now I'm not an admin but I believe there should be room for everyone. I like the PF zombie server but the admins need to investigate before taking action, this was way too impulsive.
  20. Oct 29, 2010
    Rets was not there, nor did he claim to be. Everything you see posted by him were from the saved logs on the server, that is the investigation. Psycho should really post here in his own defense if he has any intention of fixing this situation.
  21. Jan 5, 2007
    Psycho was an admin, therefore he should have known better than to behave in the manner he did. Concerning his removal, this was not an isolated case, so there may be other factors involved that normal players are not aware of. We do not take admins removals lightly, when it is decided to remove someone from the admin team, there are very clear and valid reasons to do so.

The fact of the matter is, according to the evidence provided through the server logs, the offending parties were punished according to the rules we have set for these servers. If, as you say, there were people being disruptive over the mic chat in-game, then Psycho should have stepped forward to discipline them when needed. In no situation should an admin disrespect players as a means of attempting to calm the situation, as has been shown here it will only result in escalating the problem.

If those who were given bans feel they were unjustly punished, they are welcome to protest the ban either through our SourceBans page, or in the appropriate area of the forums.
  22. Aug 11, 2011
    I guess you're right, I just find it a bit unfair for psycho since he wasn't the only admin playing, anyone else could have stepped in, but sure, I've said what I needed to say, if your decision remains the same then there's nothing I can do about that.

Have fun playing without me guys.
  23. Feb 21, 2007
    yineh. feel free to add me on steam if you want to chat. retslag1.

As others have said, I was not there, I simply copy and pasted the only proof of what occurred on the servers. Mic chat is not recorded. All I see from the chat records is you using a racial slur, as well as a few other people. Multiple people are to blame here, as well as the admin who should have been scolding you guys for using racial slurs.

You can see from my original post what I felt each player warranted for punishment.
  24. Aug 11, 2011
    I totally understand that there technically STILL IS reason for me to be banned, a week is .. in my opinion a bit over the top considering that I play on you guys' servers at least 3 hours every day. Most of you guys know me as the sarcastic guy who doesn't mean a lot of what I say, I'm sure I apologized to Krye somewhere in the chat log as well; I guess he oversaw that part. taking what Krye accused Harvey for doing a while back as well I've learned that that's what Krye does. Not that' he's done anything wrong at all reporting me.

As you said that all what is said on mic isn't recorded. My racial slur is actually just me typing out what someone else said on mic, and I just laughed about it. The man was racist against Asians at first, I myself is Asian. But what can you do, I mean you gotta just laugh at yourself, I wouldn't take it too seriously since there's a lot of those kinds EVERY day on this particular server.

But as said, I've already accepted the looooong 1 week punishment. knowing that someone kicked me off the A/K clan last night I need a break from everyone anyways :smile:

And I've added you on steam Ret :razz:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.