Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED .

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Truth5212, Nov 13, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 11, 2010
    Just as I thought I had found the best zombie server in cs to settle down on , something bad happened .

I can't really say this is a big matter , but this reflects how PF admins run the server when the head admins aren't around .

This is what happened , I went into the server , and played for around 30 minutes . Then , I realised this player , named

"NOZGAT" is using the mic almost every second throughout the whole game . And I said "STOP SPAMMING MIC" twice .

The admin named "adinsx" said " I hate you" and gagged me . WHY WAS I GAGGED?

I remembered one of the head admins (correct me if I'm not wrong) banning mic spammers and muting the whole server because

the server was too noisy . I wanted the same too ! So all I did was to request everyone to stop using mic for a while . Is that too much to ask?

If "NOZGAT" insults or swears at me (which he did eventually) , I wouldn't mind . But SHOULDNT A PLAGUEFEST ADMIN DO THE RIGHT

THING ? SO DOES GAGGING ME MEANS YOU SUPPORT MIC SPAMMING? IM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED . THIS EVENT HAS LEFT ME

A VERY BAD IMPRESSION . I AM ALSO STARTING TO REGRET THAT I HAVE BECAME A DONATOR . Or saying " STOP SPAMMING MIC" TWICE ONLY

means that I'm spamming chat? WOW? then nozgat should be muted too? So what if I'm using caps? It was to draw attention man . IS USING CAPS AN OFFENCE?

IF YES , WHY ISNT IT IN THE RULES? I am loss of words in how the admin handle situation . SO WHAT IF YOU HATE ME? SHOULDNT ADMINS NOT LET PERSONAL RELATIONS

AFFECT THEIR WAY OF HANDLING THINGS?!

I AINT LYING I WAS GAGGED

CHECK THE RECORDS IF YOU WANT . HERE IS THE EVIDENCE :

Mr.Truth : STOP SPAMMING MICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Mr.Truth : STOP SPAMMING MICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    MrFriendly : !zclass
    .adinsx : truth i hate you
    Dark_lunatic_K : !zclass
    Detonater : !ztele
    [SourceMod] .adinsx: Gagged Mr.Truth.
    яєvєяsєđ : deep thought nv
    =PF= «« SkullFace «« killed Dark_lunatic_K with p90.
    .adinsx : so sick of you and your perma caps

THIS EVENT DESTROYED MY WHOLE DAY . HOPEFULLY PF WILL RESOLVE THIS ISSUE . THANKYOU . IF , AT ANY POINT , THE THINGS I SAID WERE FALSE , PLEASE CORRECT ME AS I JOINED THIS SERVER 3DAYS AGO ONLY . PLEASE UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION . THANK YOU .
  2. Sep 7, 2010
    The reason i gagged you (btw it was with 3 seconds left of the map) was because you CANT STOP TALKING LIKE THIS.
    Not to mention you constantly spam the chat IN CAPS. Nobody wants to see that. Also you have a huge tendency to once again in all CAPS tell other admin how to do their job. Your behavior is rude, and crude.

Edit: also im sure if someone were to check the logs i warned you at least once or twice to stop spamming in caps. I got on you when you were not a donator, and ill continue to get on you when you act like a tool as a donator. those skins dont give you a green light to act like a obnoxious kid.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    I would have done the same, even in the post, you've used Caps lock excessively. You weren't muted for asking him to stop flooding, nor due to some negative bias towards you. You were muted for 'Cruising' with Capslock. To be perfectly honest, the topic should reflect your behavior. I'm quite disappointed in you, Mr.Truth.

Unless of course I've misunderstood the post entirely. But surely, if I was ingame and saw that. You would have been Silenced in an instant. If there's any confusion, feel free to PM me, or just reply to the topic. There is no Admin Abuse going on here, though.
  4. Nov 11, 2010
    I'm using caps because I'm angry . And I've been using CAPS on adin because whenever I talk to him on the chat , I cant seem to get his attention because a lot more people are using the chat box .. I don't have any problems with other admins . You can ask dark .. And I really cant take the fact that adin say i donate for the sake of being an obnoxious kid. Wow.. seriously , why are you trying to aggravate this whole situation to a whole new level by saying that?
  5. Nov 11, 2010
    Since when did I tell other admins on how they should do their jobs? I respect all the admins man ..Yes , you did warn me . But I don't spam caps very often , do I? You can check the logs bro . But what about the players spamming mics? it really makes the server extremely noisy , especially when a particular player is talking throughout the entire game
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    Have you tried using admin only chat? It's much easier to get an admin's attention if you use the chat designed for that specifically. It also show up in a nifty bright green color. I don't know if you know how to use it.

I do agree with you though. "Nozgat" gets away with mic spamming.

You TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS is actually against our rules. It's considered chat spam. I would expect a Donator would be more willing to follow our rules..no matter how angry he/she was. Hence the reason he gagged you.

Trust me buddy..I've been an admin long enough to get in trouble for various reasons. Just because you throw them money..doesn't make you exempt from the rules.
  7. Nov 11, 2010
    You got it wrong . I said I used CAPS throughout the post(not in game) is because I'm angry . The fact that I use CAPS in game is to get the attention of the admin . And no , I do not know how to whisper to an admin . As I've said , I only joined the Cs and the zombie server 3 days ago , so please understand my situation . But I think adin keeps thinking that I spam caps is because the times he sees me talking to him is when I use caps because I can't get his attention .. And I'm angry that I'm gagged while the other player got away with mic spamming . Somehow , I feel adin is negatively bias towards me (the fact nozgat got away whearus i got gagged). No hard feelings here . And of course , I'm willing to follow PF's rules . However , I still feel that twice is not considered spam . Maybe I'm wrong . I apologise for that then .
  8. Jul 23, 2010
    I'm going to tell you my opinion.If it's not the same as anyone else..then so be it.

Caps Lock shouldn't be used at fucking all. Nothing is more annoying than Caps Lock.

That being said..

8. Do not spam the mic or chat.
    Mic spam includes nonstop use, playing music, using voice changers constantly, or leaving mic on when not in use. Chat spam includes repeating the same message multiple times, sending long unbroken strings of characters, or talking nonstop in all caps.

That's the rule. You broke it. No need to debate.

I can tell you that the best way to handle the situation would be to apologize,ask to be ungagged, and don't do it again.

If it's impossible to get the attention of a server admin..try PMing them.

Be diplomatic. Try to chill a bit.

I will say this. "Nozgat" is a fucking spammer. I don't know how many times I've muted him. He's a regular on the server but good lord he makes my head ache.

Buuuut..it's the admins discretion whether he's breaking the rules or not. Even if they choose to be biased.
  9. Sep 7, 2010
    *In all caps you will tell an admin to "ban <player> because they are 1. mic spamming 2. in an illegal spot or 3. blocking" and if really necessary proof can be found.

You spam caps nearly every single time you press the y button. Its the reason why i remember you from before you were a donator.

As for the mic spam... nozgot was just talking. It was not spam in my opinion. If nozgot annoys you so much next time it is within your power to mute him yourself hit escape, go to player list, find his name, and mute him.

You said i was aggravating the situation saying that you were acting like an obnoxious kid.... well... you were. What does a little kid do when they arent getting their way? they start yelling louder and making ruckus. What did you do? you stamped your little feet for attention.

and above all you admit I warned you. you say you respect admin? Then why does a respected admins' warning go un-heeded?

Actions speak louder than words. Even if THEY ARE IN ALL CAPS.
  10. Nov 11, 2010
    To be honest , you are the only admin that I need to use caps . I can't seem to get your attention . Then fine , I apologise I'm wrong since the rules states that you cant use caps excessively . As for nozgot , even kyle says nozgot is a "fucking spammer" And I caps to tell the admins to ban is because when I don't use caps and tell the admins that someone is usin an illegal spot , no one notices me . And trust me , if you look at the logs , I only caps when I try to talk to you . I have no problems with other admins :smile: Im merely telling admins to ban , I don't say they MUST ban , it's their own choice . So how is that telling admins on how they should do their job?
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    if mr.truth was being annoyed by someone mic spamming they should've been muted and he shouldn't have been ignored: so no he shouldn't of caplocks spammed chat
    yes nozgat should have been muted, mistakes were made on both end
  12. Sep 7, 2010
    like femm if you want to contact an admin use team chat (press u instead of y) ... type @<whatever you want to say as long as its not in caps>
    it will go directly to admin chat and only admin will see it. Complaining about being ignored when you ignore advice another admin gives you... *sigh*
  13. Sep 7, 2010
    Were you there?
    Im not the only admin, there were at least 2 others. They did not mute jake either. And as i already said in my opinion it was not mic spam.

I feel like I am chasing my tail now.
  14. Nov 11, 2010
    Hey bro , no hard feelings . If I heeded your advice and not caps , I'll definitely be ignored because a lot people is using the chat . Now that you

advise me to use the only admin chat , I'll heed your advice man , no problem . I think this situation has been resolved . I admit I was wrong , I apologise .

However , i didn't knew there was the admin only chat system . And even if I heeded your advice of not CAP-ing , I'll still be ignored .
  15. Jul 14, 2008
    Alright, Mr truth in the future you can always record a demo of a player you think its breaking the rules and admins are not doing anything about it.

To record a demo go to console and type: record nameofdemo. Ex: record playerabuse.
    Then when you are done recording type in console stop.
    Upload the demo to the forums and we will review the situation.
  16. Nov 11, 2010
    Thanks for the advice . I will do that in the future
  17. Apr 9, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.