Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

F*** valve and steam!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Death Killer, Feb 9, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 19, 2011
    Been almost 2 weeks and no one replied to my support ticket about my CSS unable to launch right. If you want to fuck steam too, post a thumb up.

:thumbsup:
  2. Sep 30, 2011
    Hello and thank you for taking your time to contact me about your problem.
    Please explain to me what the exact nature of your problem is and I will get right on assisting you with fixing said problem.
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Well, if you're looking for help here. At least tell us why nothings working, your system specs, and have you done the basic troubleshooting first after googling it?
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    I had a problem with steam, where ALL valve games (l4d, hl2, etc.) had small text, and glitched like a motherf*cker. I am rocking a fx6100 6-core, radeon 6870 too.

it happened randomly, so I decided to buy an SSD, install a fresh OS, and reinstall steam. works like a charm
    (btw boot time on ssd all the way to desktop is about 14 seconds)
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    If you were this vague in the ticket I can see why I got such lousy replies when I last contacted support.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
    Way to be specific about your issue.:thumbsdown:

If you want help here, post more details. In this case, problem probably exists between keyboard and chair.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 19, 2011
      Say WHAT!??? I never received any emails... I thought no one replied.. I'm not asking for help here, thanks to the people who are willing to help, I'm only stating the truth and see if anyone else feels the same about me. @Ray, bullshit for that thumbs down!!
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Well since you didn't really go into detail about what you're experiencing I could guess for you.

• Have you tried verifying the game cache?
      • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling counter strike?
      • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling steam?
      • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your graphics driver? Perhaps the game can start because the graphic driver can't initialize it properly.
    • Jun 19, 2011
      I did everything, and Valve's reply isn't helpful either. I'm gonna format my computer later on this week or next week or so and see if that will solve the problem.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      A reformat might be a little extreme considering you haven't even confirmed that it isn't a problem on valve's side.
    • Jun 19, 2011
      Well, until I format, I'll be waiting for their answer and see what they say.
    • Apr 9, 2007
      This has to be one of the stupidest topics on the forums. I'm locking this.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.