Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Failed assassination

Discussion in In The News started by Ghost, Jan 19, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
    Holy, what are the odds your gun misfires and that being on live television :O

Anyhow that guy was very very very very very very lucky... Life must like him
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    I have no idea what happened to have caused that or whatever politics were in play, but you know you've messed up when an old guy makes his way onto stage and hits you with his umbrella. [IMG]
  4. Feb 11, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 18, 2006
    • Apr 9, 2007
      I think the only thing I enjoyed about this was at the end when the old guy came in, hunched over with his shoe horn, then just started hitting him.
    • Jan 12, 2011
      That was an umbrella. :giggle: If you look closely at ~0:58-59, you can tell.

Does anyone know what's going on in Turkish politics right now to shed some light on the situation?
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Vadleon, Jan 19, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jan 19, 2013
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Could you imagine how much of a dumbass he must feel like?

Wonder if he left the safety on xD
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 20, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Sep 7, 2010
            Or it could all be set up to fool the public. Imagine how awesome that politician would look to his constituents after defying death... It all just seemed kind of retarded to me.
          • May 5, 2012
            Looked like he didn't have a round in the chamber.

He pulled the trigger and it didn't fire a round so I'm assuming it wasn't the safety because he would have engaged that but instead he pulls back on the slide to put a round in.

And that gun might not even have a safety to begin with I can't tell what it is exactly though.
          • Oct 20, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 14, 2011
              You dont realize how hard you just made me laugh
            • Jan 12, 2011
              "Funny" is not the word I'd choose to describe the situation. I'd say he's very "composed," despite the fact that people are dying outside.

Again, since I'm unfamiliar with the politics involved, I won't comment on what should or shouldn't be going on, but I'm stunned more than anything else by watching that. The only reason why the first video in this thread was somewhat amusing was because no one got seriously hurt (due to the single gunman's weapon jamming). In this one, we have numerous people trying to assault the building by means of suicide bombing, and that carries a much more grim tone because a total of 8 died as a result of their actions.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • May 5, 2012
                Im not aware of the politics myself :smile: But i guess you're right with it not being funny but composed.

On another note, i've read that the pistol from the first video was a gas pistol, which doesnt change alot other than they only are deadly on close range.
              • May 14, 2011
              • May 5, 2012
                I know, i didnt say it wasnt deadly in the video :smile: Well i tried to atleast not get it out like that, i just posted it for the people saying that he forgot his ammo and etc.