Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fails/Mistakes

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive started by Tewfen, Mar 19, 2015

1. May 17, 2014
    Soooooo. Where to start. I was just playing a CS:GO comp game. In fact my best game ever. I was just on fire. I had 35 kills and the second best person on my team had 11 kills :razz:. So I was completely carrying my team, it was great. I actually felt like the team depended on me. But during the match we had this one troll on our team which kept glitching bomb and running into gunfire with the bomb on purpose. Well. I was forced to kill him twice, then we kicked him. So we were winning (because of me). But I was in mid with my team and an enemy was coming towards us. I killed him but in the process accidentally hit my teammate. I was kicked for causing too much damage. I now have a 24 hour penalty. So that's my story. In this thread I want others to share stories of when they failed or made terrible mistakes and paid the price for it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Oct 13, 2011
      I've 30 days cooldown on my main. The question is... do you even?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • Oct 24, 2013
            I once joined a CSS server's web forum and never left.
            • Funny Funny x 3
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • May 17, 2014
              Is the server called Plaguefest? I believe there are many there who have not left
            • Aug 12, 2012
            • May 17, 2014
              IK that was the only match where I was ever useful. AND I GOT BANNED! D:
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I was playing with rxn once, and there was 2 hackers on our team and we wanted to get them banned. So we created a plan with the other team to sit in a corner, while we nade ourselves to low HP and make them TK us and get banned for it. Well it wasn't going too well because their aimbot was 2 stronk, and rxn already had used his 2 TK's on them. I threw a nade to lower my HP, but i fucked up and only lost like 6 HP, so he was going to throw his, and like a dumbass without thinking about it i got a little close to take some damage, well he got a 30 minute ban for doing too much damage. And the hackers still won the game. Faggots.
              • Like Like x 1
              • May 31, 2012
                @Haplo kicked both @dillinger's and my ass in the training server (kind of a private mini-game thing for fun). The score wasn't even funny: It was like 78-Haplo vs. 24-Dillinger and -6 or -7-Joshy. That's probably one of my most embarrassing but enjoyable moments in CSS.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Aug 12, 2012
                  Well this is an old story, so back in cs 1.5 there was this populate server called "Hotel California 24/7 dust" that my brother regularly play there. He decide to let me use his account while he went to work. I got on his account and join the server. You know in dust when CTs rush to the bombsite and throw grenades into the tunnel before going through the double doors. Literally, on the first round I play I miss threw the grenade into the tunnel, but instead it bounce off the corner of the wall and killed 3 of my teammates which they were admins. I got instant ban so quick and I was think to myself "OH SHIT WHAT DO I TELL MY BROTHER". He came home and I just told him I got ban because I had a good score and they thought I was hacking. :giggle:
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • May 17, 2014
                    Shit that seems way worse than what happened to me.
                    Post Merged, Mar 20, 2015
                    XD Good save
                  • Feb 2, 2014
                    When I try to take Drunk Cat by surprise to kill him on mini games, more often than not, I fail. Fml.
                    • Funny Funny x 1