Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Failsaurus.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by meeko, Aug 20, 2011

1. Oct 29, 2010

Hominids can't even get past the first round in Predator, even after 5 tries. I lol'ed.

Don't mind my latency. Happens when you share the internet at home. -.-

EDIT 14 MAY 2012, 9:02 AM PST: I converted this thread into an impromptu thread of the documentation of fail matches.
    meeko, Aug 20, 2011 Last edited by meeko, May 14, 2012
  2. Aug 18, 2006
  3. Oct 29, 2010
  4. Aug 18, 2006
    0-12. I'm sure it has failed worse than that, though.
  5. Apr 15, 2010
  6. Feb 18, 2011
  7. Apr 17, 2011
    Yeah... Look at the Dream Team forum page, if i could recall it was 0-69.. or they beaten that record? (They counted for each map they played)
  8. Jun 25, 2011
    Yeah... Look at the Dream Team forum page, if i could recall it was 0-69.. or they beaten that record? (They counted for each map they played) no the new record is 73
  9. Feb 20, 2011

wow.
  11. Oct 29, 2010

[IMG]

We won Normal mode on our first try. . .who knew we'd lose 16 straight times? :blink:
  12. Aug 1, 2011
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Not really a necro, but the fail was tremendous. I know this cause LOL I WAS THERE.
    Also, 900th post.
  14. Oct 29, 2010
    But it was relevant information in my own thread!

Surely posting here is alot more economical than starting a completely new thread that has been similarly discussed before, no?
  15. Oct 29, 2010
    [IMG]

I had the great misfortune of getting killed.

By a knife.

While being a specimen of the Zombenian race.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010

You have 904 posts. D:
      meeko, Oct 30, 2011 Last edited by meeko, May 14, 2012
    • Nov 10, 2011
      I'm not going to name, names here because you know who you are. But there is some really good players on theservers, it's just too bad they consistently self kill themselves to join the zombies every round without playing human first. It's one thing to do this for fun, it's another thing to do it for 5 months straight now while your fellow clan members mock everyone's efforts on the forum. I wonder how many people would want to play with you guys if they knew this was going on around here? Not very friendly if I do say so myself and considering we fill the server slots so you can play a full game maybe you should be a bit nicer to us all and try to help the less skilled instead of taking advantage of their lack of skill for your own ego circle jerk.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Lets not start one of theese convos again..... :\ Also necro.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      NOTE: Yes, I fully understand thread is OLD. But it is much more economical to post this piece of gold in a relevant thread that already exists, especially one of my own, no?.

[IMG]

@CastleX @Detonator @iProbie

We DID have a full server. As the snafus started to increase, players gradually ragequit. Yea. . . .
      • Winner Winner x 1