Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fake or real?

Discussion in In The News started by Trond, Aug 26, 2015

Fake or real?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2015.
Fake 5 vote(s) 38.5%
Real 8 vote(s) 61.5%
  1. Aug 7, 2012
    Not clicking an alex jones link, but the twitter pic was real.
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    The video from the camera man point of view is real.
    A recorded video that the gunman was filming as he walked up to the victims is real.

I saw 2 vids and they are disturbing.

As @atxdragon, Alex Jones is paranoid and not worthy of my worthless clicks.
  3. Oct 25, 2013
    Graphic? He appears to have missed from almost a point blank range on a stationary target. No blood, no signs of injuries and stupid reaction where she just runs away in 1 direction without looking at what's going on. Without more proof I'm going with fake.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      It's not fake, it's all over the news. Unless the news just makes up stories, which is possible but not likely in this situation. It did look like his aim was pretty bad, but the video quality was terrible so we didn't see the details. So far, the camera man and lady reporter are pronounced dead as well as the gunman by self-inflicted gunshot wounds during a chase. The lady they were interviewing is alive and recovering but probably scarred for life. If someone comes up to you and starts shooting at point blank range, you wouldn't be able to think clearly. Your fight or flight would take over and they all probably panicked and tried to run but I guarantee they dropped shortly after the video went black. Definitely a disturbing tragedy, especially since it happened on live TV. Thankful this type of shit doesn't happen where I'm from.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 25, 2013
        Fair enough, the source provided didn't state any deaths or aftermatch of what happened so I assumed they were fine. I also don't follow the news so it's my first time seeing that video or hearing of that story. I did see videos of people getting shot before and collapsing later on which is viable option here.
        As for my reaction, I don't know. I never heard a real gunshot in real life as I live in a part of the world where people getting shot in unheard of so I don't know how I'd react. I would most likely try to run away, true, but I think running away without looking is a bad decided cause you might encounter more armed people. Also I think their situational awareness sucks, I can understand the reporter and cameraman cause its their job but the woman being interviewed is standing what looks like a 45 degree angle from the guy, to not even take a glimpse at a guy who just came and stood near them is ridiculous in my opinion.

Also

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAH6SACn9lE

Angle from the cameraman

EDIT- I didn't embed the video myself ._.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        In my experience, a lot of things that are real look fake because it is way different than what you see in a game or a movie.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 8, 2013
          So, if I shoot you in the stomach five times with a what? A glock? You're telling me, you'll still be able to run away and escape danger, right? After you just got shot? That sounds more like a video game.
        • Oct 29, 2010

Edit: Also, she obviously did not escape danger.
        • Jun 29, 2014
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 5, 2013
            Hal Turner was a both a radio conspiracy host and a FBI snitch.
            He was playing both sides of the fence. The FBI actually paid him to be a conspiracy theorist on his show.
            I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the same thing to Alex Jones. Alex Jones does have to get his money from somewhere after all.
            Dr.Tommy Oliver, Aug 26, 2015 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Aug 26, 2015
          • Oct 24, 2013
            Hal Turner was some of my favorite time as a youth as we raided him. He'll never come back to West Philadelphia where I was born and raised.
          • Apr 26, 2015
            While its fucked up what happened, AFAIK the news did confirm that the camera man and reported died. It would be extremely fucked up for the news to lie about a shooting like that and would completely jeopardize whatever their reputation is. The only way I can see this being fake is the same way the "fuck her right in the pussy" video is fake, where someone just cut clips together and did this for fun (for whatever reason).

via https://youtu.be/YWdD206eSv0
          • Feb 5, 2013

I think Alex Jones is going to share the same faith as Turner did. Alex Jones has FBI snitch written all over him.
          • Jun 19, 2013
            he dindu nuffin. he just shot a few reporters. das all.
          • Feb 5, 2013
            He also shot a few shapeshifters as well.
          • Apr 26, 2015

[IMG]
          • Aug 7, 2012
            I am not telling you specifically what you will or won't see. I am just saying that when you see things in real life, they look fake because we expect it to look more like how it is depicted in movies or video games. There are games and movies that depict how it looks in real life, but more often games and movies are much more dramatic.