Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Farewell pF

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Green Tea, Jul 18, 2011

1. May 11, 2011
    My personal life is taking a toll on me so I'm sad to say that I have to leave pF and CSS for now. I have too much to deal with and I won't get into specifics. I also start school again on August 21st so that is a big factor also.
    Thanks for all the good memories and for all the fun we had. I'll be active on the forums still and I hope to be able to keep in touch with the close buddies I made. I'll be back for winter and summer break but until then, keep growing into the good community that we are. Shout outs to A/K members and all the regulars I played with. Thanks to the owners and higher ups for everything.
    Peace,
    Green Tea
  2. May 27, 2008
  3. Sep 14, 2008
  4. Jun 10, 2011
  5. Jun 25, 2011
  6. Feb 20, 2011
    I shall build a statue in your honour sir. Or a 60ft Cock & Balls made of solid Gold.

Goodnight Sweet Prince.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Take care of what you gotta take care of, you'll be welcomed back in due time I'm sure. :yes:
  8. Feb 17, 2011
  9. Oct 27, 2010
    Take care of yourself, come back soon :thumbsup:
  10. Jun 23, 2010
  11. Mar 20, 2011
    Hey Tea, we shall see you again! Take care of yourself!
  12. Feb 8, 2011
    aww man u quit cold turkey u gonna get the shake
    see ya man
  13. Feb 23, 2011
    Good Luck Green Tea, hope to see you back again.
  14. Nov 19, 2010
    goodluck Green hope to see you come back soon :unsure:
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Hey Green, do you ever think your coming back? Or is this it basicly?
  16. May 15, 2011
  17. May 11, 2011
    I'll do my best to take care.

Either way, both will be erected haha.

Sorry Penis, this is pretty much it for now. I'll pop up once in a while when I can but I'll be too busy most of the time to go on.
    My steam rating is now at a 3 for only 10 hours in the past 2 weeks when I used to average 6-8 hours a day haha.
  18. Dec 7, 2010
    I certainly enjoyed your company and you will definitely be missed! I hope everything works out for you so that you can return soon!
  19. Sep 22, 2010
    You know where I'm at, come on back anytime.