Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Farewell

Discussion in The No Count Section started by sajak, Apr 11, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011
    I have to admit I wasn't really planning on making a thread about this because ultimately I come back everytime to everyone's disappointment. But I've come to a few realizations about life and I think I need to step away from this online personality I've built and just move on in the real world.

I also know I've been a dick to a lot of people, some for no apparent reason. @dillinger @ZombieSlayer @Katana I don't know where we went wrong but I apologize about everything. @AkaDemikz @Badgriuel Thanks for not always being mean to me and actually being curious about my problems. Hope you guys do well in your uni's. You too @Momo . @Korean glad to see you're doing well, don't give up hope. You too @Rayne Valar , I haven't forgotten about you. You're still a good friend and I miss you.

@doc watson @Celexie @Churma @[31Bravo] Ray You guys are all awesome, best of luck to you in all your endeavors. And of course, @Tony the Tiger!! :D @bebedolly @Lystina @Noah , you guys will always be good friends and I'm sure you guys will understand where I'm coming from.

And all of management, especially @retslag1 and @rxn , I will always remember our kfsessions :smile:

This is my goodbye. I guess it's been long overdue. Thanks for the years of great gameplay and servers (I think I can tag @Kyle now and not be afraid) and running this community with professional and respectable admins. I'm glad to have been with the pF-A team as well. Once again, thanks to everyone who made this community a great place to talk about anything and everything. And sorry to everyone else who I was an asshole to but didn't mention. Best wishes.
    • Friendly Friendly x 16
    • May 27, 2008
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Sep 14, 2008
      • Feb 8, 2013

Sajak, I can't believe my eyes. Out of everyone, I'm looking at a goodbye thread from you? We've been great enemies and great partners. I really hate you at times, but when you're nice, I can actually see that coming. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm missing you already and kinda have a teary eye. :weep: I hate seeing you go, sajak. Even though our relation towards each other in recent times aren't so good, I still think of you as a good admin and a good friend. You may be a jerk and a dick to a lotta people, but I think we still look up to you. You've been with the admin team for so long, man. Sometimes I try to match up with you and have you as a challenge. Please don't leave, sajak. If you have to though, we'll miss you a lot! Especially me and Tony. Anyways, if you happen to leave, I hope you enjoy life to the fullest and be happy to where ever you're going. COME BACK AND VISIT! =D =D =D

Sincerely,
        Your fan - Orange
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Apr 1, 2012

welp, take care, best of luck in your current and future endeavors!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I was actually gonna pay for your May 2013 admin instead of my own -.-

If we dinner/coffee IRL, tab's on me.

I'll see ya soon @sajak
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Nov 6, 2011
              @sajak why no tag me is it cuz u cant optimize good
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Best of luck @sajak, no apologies necessary here
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Mar 12, 2008
                  • Funny Funny x 4
                  • May 31, 2012

I can't really say that this will be goodbye forever, but it never hurts to take a break or slow down. Take care man and thanks for all of your help.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Apr 9, 2012
                      Holy, not really expecting this... Not sure if you'll ever release your map because I didn't see it yet, but if you don't then it would be a pity :crying:

Anyways, I knew a little about your problems since you told me about it, so I understand it completely!
                      Best luck for the future my friend :smile:
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Dec 27, 2012
                        I hope you'll be able to solve your problems and then come back. I personally think that it's more fun to play when you're in too.
                        Take care.:smile:
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Jun 10, 2011
                          B-b-but... if you're not here who will stalk my status'? D:
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Friendly Friendly x 1
                          • Mar 20, 2011
                            Eh, this came out of left field. Go drink a beer and come back when your feeling better k? Not sure what went down, if anything at all but I am sure I will see you around. See you soon!
                            • Agree Agree x 1
                            • Sep 25, 2010
                              • Like Like x 1
                              • May 14, 2011
                                • Mar 12, 2008
                                  [IMG]
                                  • Like Like x 2
                                  • Agree Agree x 1
                                  • Funny Funny x 1
                                  • Mar 4, 2012
                                    Now who's going to harass me on ZM? Good luck to you mate.

• Funny Funny x 1
                                    • Nov 19, 2010
                                      Goodbye Sajak!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( GONNA MISS YOU!
                                      • Friendly Friendly x 1