Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fattie plays a horror game

Discussion in Entertainment started by Devious, Aug 14, 2014

1. Sep 25, 2013
    Sooooooooo I wanted to play a horror game, and ofc I had to pick the fucking scariest one. Watch me be a little bitch lel.

Me becoming a total bitch moments occur @ : 3:32, 8:00, 11:32, 12:25, 16:05

I will upload PART 2 of this tomorrow if you guys are interested, I get scared easily about 3x more in only like 8 minutes, scary as fuck
    • Like Like x 5
      Devious, Aug 14, 2014 Last edited by Devious, Aug 15, 2014
    • May 27, 2008
      • Like Like x 1
      • Sep 25, 2013
      • Dec 27, 2013
        I want to see you playing "dead space 1" now :razz:

damn you`re such a biatch at horror games lol

but very entertaining, i very enjoyed watching these <3
        moar moar moar. . .
        • Like Like x 1
        • Sep 25, 2013
          i really am lmfao horror games scare the shit out of me, and i've got the dead space 1 gameplay's on my channel from like 2012 somewhere (they suck dick though since they were like my first youtube videos lel)

<3
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I'm assuming you've already played Amnesia: The Dark Descent? If not, totally go for it. Got some jump scares but that wasn't what made the game scary. Atmosphere, constant noises, the darkness...Scared the hell outta me and I loved it.

EDIT: The prequel is better than its sequel but that's just me.
        • Sep 25, 2013
          I have watched a TON of it on youtube but I have never actually played it myself haha, it is a game that I have been wanting to play for a long time so why not XD
        • Dec 27, 2012
          Jesus christ you're fast at responding, lol. Well, that's a little bummer then but it is still capable of scaring the shit out of you even if you know what's gonna happen next.

Also, if you happen to do a gameplay of it I'd be happy to watch.
        • Dec 27, 2013
          HEHEHE I make sure i gonna watch some of those ^^

anyway are you excited of the new horror game from the maker of resident-evil, i would love to see you playing this :grin: ?

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKhoHl9BnE

I like your channel definitely going to check it out more often <3
        • Sep 25, 2013
          Yeah ill definately be doing a series of it, in all honesty I forgot about it until you commented haha XD

Wow this looks sick I didn't even hear about it, if it's not free I probably won't be able to play it lmfao, I don't have a job at the moment so I can't really buy any games :<
        • May 27, 2008
        • Sep 25, 2013
          Yeah i've played Cry of Fear before just not all the way through it's an awesome game, may have to play through it again and record XD
          Post Merged, Aug 15, 2014
          Lmfao the developer of the game just commented on my video, that's pretty random
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jan 5, 2014
            :snowman:

good videos :smile:
          • Sep 25, 2013
            IKR! omfg I have wanted to play outlast forever, I ended up watching the entire game on youtube though XD. And thanks a lot XD
          • Feb 3, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 2, 2013
              these things scare the crap out of me and it did
            • May 17, 2014
              • Wizard! Wizard! x 1