Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Favicon

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by sajak, Dec 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 11, 2011
    The favicon used to show up but doesn't anymore. Tried under Chrome and IE. I looked at the source and didn't see any references to it, might have missed it though. Thanks.
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    I don't know why we don't have one anymore. I personally think we should have one back, it kind of bothers me.
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    Oh good I thought it was just me. This started the moment I installed Win 8 and thought it was that. This may be only to Win 8 users though. I suspect it is since I saw it yesterday on my mac...I think. I'm usually crazy bout things I see.

Edit:
    [IMG]
    Benderius, Dec 21, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Dec 21, 2013
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    It still works for me, but I added it a long time ago and haven't moved/modified it so maybe its just archived for me or something dunno :O
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      It was gone starting a few months ago. I'm on Win7x64. Not Win8 specific.
      Post Merged, Dec 21, 2013
      Yeah, probably just cached. :O
    • Jun 4, 2006
      This should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting it @sajak - I was unaware it broke however long ago.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 11, 2011
        It works now, thank you Brian! I had to clear my cache and load the page again. Thanks again. :thumbsup:
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.