Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Favorite Final Fantasy?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by adinsx, Dec 8, 2012

1. Sep 7, 2010
    I've been on a hardcore Final Fantasy binge lately and I started to wonder.... Whats your favorite Final Fantasy?

Mine is 10 :smile:
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Mako. Mako. Mako. Mako. Mako. Mako. Mako.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Sep 7, 2010
      haha i figured there would be a few ff7 lovers... tbh tho i was kind of underwhelmed :frown:
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • Aug 1, 2011

The best, arounddd.
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Since we are throwing out FF MMO's in this.. Final Fantasy Tactics might be my all around favorite, in all honesty I like them all pretty much equally though.
    • Oct 9, 2012
    • Jan 11, 2011
      FFVII - My personal favorite, but the love I feel for it its greatly affected by nostalgia which in turns only gets increased by the amazing quality of the music.
      FFVIII - This one also keeps a special place in my lionheart (see what I did there? XD), and is also touched by nostalgia... I still remember the day me and a friend bought the game, and how amazing it felt playing it for the first time.
      FFIX - I didn't like it as much as 7 or 8, and I dislike that there is no good villain (in my opinion), but I still like it and I really like the art style of the whole thing.
      FFX - There are a couple things wrong with this game, but its still amazing how much you can do with it if you are a hardcore player... Hunting all the monsters, fighting their boss versions on the arena, the Dark Aeons, weapons that allow you to do 99.999 damage... This one is not so warm on my heart; but it sure is a game worth beating...

Special mention to X-2 and XIII for being incredibly bad :-s

TLDR: FFVII, the one with Sephiroth and Aerith. XD
      Kaemon, Dec 8, 2012 Last edited by Kaemon, Dec 8, 2012
    • Oct 20, 2012
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Personally loved X-2 and XIII/XIII-2.. probably right below tactics on my list.
    • Jun 23, 2011
    • Apr 10, 2011
      i like more final fantasy 3 (hardest game ever)
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2