Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Favorite Halo and why

Discussion in Entertainment started by Kinetic, Sep 1, 2012

1. May 31, 2012
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    The first one, it was a classic and I would still play multiplayer over any other game if people played it.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jan 21, 2011

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      • Nov 6, 2011
        the first one was the best and anything after 3 was garbage
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jul 16, 2012
        • Jan 30, 2011
          I was quite fond of Halo 3, mind you, that was the only one that I was actually able to finish within my free time. :\
        • Dec 6, 2011
          The story and gameplay of Halo 1, 2, and 3 were insanely epic and addictive. Though, after 3, it got to the point of Bungie and shit just spewing out garbage for cash. I hope Halo 4 goes back to their roots.
        • May 27, 2008

Sent from my hands that are currently FLIPPING YOU OFF.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jan 21, 2011
          • May 31, 2012
          • Mar 12, 2008

Remember reach!
          • May 11, 2011
          • Mar 19, 2012
            halo 1-3 epicly fun games. odst/reach were both fun but not on the same level as 1-3.
          • Apr 2, 2011
            Halo Combat Evolved was the best out of them all... I never had an Xbox, but my neighbors did and we were always playing the shit out of it... it is hands down one of the best games I have ever played.... fools say that Halo 2 was better... I disagree, the Story was not as well done and I just... didn't have as much fun playing it, even with friends and stuff.
          • Feb 24, 2011
            Halo 2, epic story, epic gameplay, just epic!
            Brings back a whole lot of memories where i explored almost every inch of the game.

My friends and i had awesomely fun by jumping on the rooftops on "Outskirts" as for crossing the huge mountains with ghosts on "Delta halo"

[IMG]'
            It's easy to get up once you have a ghost, then the world is free for exploring. Hell, if you drive around the lake and down through it you can drive underwater.
            This makes me wanna dust off my old Xbox and start playing again.
          • Jan 11, 2012
          • May 15, 2011
            Ah, the memories of Halo. Being a fanatic, I've played all the games (except ODST), read the books, and nerd out with pictures when I find them. But the best was Halo: Combat Evolved by far. 2 was nice, but it can easily be overplayed and 3 was just awful for replays. Went through it twice and have never touched it since. Halo Wars is a favorite of mine too, since it gave simple minded people (MMMmmmmmmmmme) a chance to play RTS games. Which I love, but most RTS are just to fucking complicated. I never got around to playing ODST. I never could give a shit about some shit marines who should die like their cannon fodder brothers. And I like Reach. Forge is something I have spent more time in than the actual game itself, and for that, I am very happy to have it. When I get an Xbox again my first buy will be 4, I look forward to spending days in Forge again. ^^