Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Favorite music genre?

Discussion in Music started by 3DG, Jul 20, 2011

1. Feb 12, 2011
    The topic title says as much, what is your favorite genre, and why?
    Note that this doesn't just include things like metal, rock, pop, hiphop etc.
    It can be from pop to electronic, from hardstyle to dead metal, ANYTHING..

My favorite genre is trance, it really cheers me up whenever I'm feeling down.... Trance music somehow has the ability to pull you in.
    Generally you can find great trance by searching "Armin van Buuren", "Gareth Emery" or "Sean Tyas".
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Good ol' rock for me, as well as 90's alt/grunge.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    I love Breakcore, Jazz, DnB, IDM, Hard Acid, Trance... I dunno most things. Anything from Rolling Stones to The Mars Volta to Melt Banana to Stalaggh
  4. Mar 26, 2011
  5. Jun 11, 2011
    Metal for getting my ass kicked in a mosh pit. :thumbsup:
  6. Jun 21, 2011
    I listen to whatever sounds good. I don't discriminate, though must of my iPod is full of R&B/Soul music.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Nu metal is my fav. I also like blues, jazz, rock, hip hip, and some classic pop.
  8. Sep 6, 2010
    Oh, me too. Rock and techno is the shit! :smile: But I listen to other genres as well.
  9. Jun 11, 2011
    I am liking the fusion between rock/metal and hip-hop. Only music I cant really stand is bluegrass.
  10. Mar 25, 2011
    I highly suggest you listen to Rage Against the Machine if you dont already.
  11. Jan 27, 2011
    I probably one of the only ones here, but my style is TEXAS country. No, not that nashville country bullshit. texas country is a mix of country/rock.
  12. Feb 12, 2011
  13. Sep 25, 2010
  14. Feb 12, 2011
    I personally don't find tiesto that amazing, despite what the majority of the people might think.
  15. May 27, 2008
    Is this at all in any way related to the 'What do/are you listening to' thread?
  16. May 15, 2011
    Symphony/Orchestra, J-Pop, Rock, and Techno.

I can go from Beethoven to System of A Down. From Miku Hatsune to Venation Snares.

I can't really pick only one.

I like them... All... Equally.
  17. Jan 7, 2009
  18. Jun 23, 2010
    Depends on my mood. But I listen to mostly every genre except country. But mainly Hip-Ho, RnB, Techno/House, and some old school and 2000s music lol
  19. Feb 12, 2011
    Actually at those you simply state what you are listening.(Song and band name etc.) Here you give your general favorite music genre.
  20. Feb 1, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4QNFY3NeU4