Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

fear 2 demo

Discussion in Gaming started by taurah, Jan 27, 2009

1. Sep 21, 2008
    did anyone try out the fear 2 demo?

the full length game is released in about 2 weeks

the first one didn't creep me out as much, but like 3 min into the game im fighting some random ghosts in a room and i got spooked and shut it off ._. lolz

lets just say that the game designers did a good job D:
  2. Nov 30, 2008
    O snap! didn't even know it was coming out :shock: I bought the expansions for the original fear but havn't finshed playing thro them yet. Im ganna have to do that here soon.

Silent Hill is the only game thats ever really freaked me out. Fear did an ok job but nothing compared to silent hill.
  3. Sep 22, 2008
    there's a demo?! :shock:

i love silent hill (the movie)
    pyramid head is soo hoooottttt. num yummaayyy...
  4. Mar 15, 2008
    i liked fear for the free multiplayer. :grin:
  5. Nov 30, 2008
    :lol: nurses wern't bad looking either
  6. Jan 5, 2009
    meh, i tried out the demo a few days ago. i liked the first one better

i'd like the second one if i wasnt running vista :sad:
  7. Sep 22, 2008
    you fapped to them. i know u did.
  8. Mar 12, 2008
    Free F.E.A.R. 2 and Resident Evil 5 demos for xbox LIVE gold members!

( me )

i really liked it and can't wait for the full version. i already found a few easter eggs in the demo already, lol.

RE5 blew me out of the water. it's like #4 only the ammo and gun share features, including the quick-switch weapon system is a total A++ for me. no more load times for switching guns! no more squares to cram guns and ammunition into! NO MORE HERPES!!!

im buying both as soon as they come out and taking a vacation from work.
  9. Sep 21, 2008

dont know what you mean, it works fine with vista. O.o
    anyways the first one is way better. its just that the creep factor is upped in this one, or ive become soft.
  10. Nov 30, 2008

If so, I would never admit it :razz: