Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Feb 13, 2016] CS:GO ze event

Discussion in Events started by Hydreigon, Jan 29, 2016

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
CS:GO ze event
Zombie Escape CS:GO
zego.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Start Date: Feb 13, 2016 04:00 PM
End Date: Feb 13, 2016 06:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -05:00 EST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Apr 28, 2013
    Yea...as the title implies, it's a cs:go ze event.

In all seriousness, we all regulars and management need to put effort into the cs:go ze server (getting the population and changing server settings to that ze here can become much playable). We should take this time to play some fun maps, make friends, have fun, or at least something good out of it.

Date and Time: Saturday February 13 @ 4:00 EST (If anything comes up in my way, I will change the event).

Who's in?
    • Like Like x 3
      Hydreigon, Jan 29, 2016 Last edited by Brian, Feb 12, 2016
    • Aug 7, 2012
    • Mar 26, 2012
      That happens to be a date that I think I am out of town. Earlier would be better for me like the Friday before.
    • Nov 13, 2012
    • Mar 10, 2014
      Someone shoot me a message on steam when this is going on
    • Jul 7, 2014
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 25, 2013
        As always I will try to be there if you go through with it.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jan 2, 2012
        • Sep 14, 2008
          I will even try to be there if I can get my computer up and running.
        • Apr 28, 2013
          Event is planned for this coming Friday (I hope management will accept).

Let's see how much we can get in this coming session.
        • Tony The Tiger
          This message by Tony The Tiger has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Feb 8, 2016, Reason: thread merge.
          Feb 8, 2016
        • Aug 7, 2012
          4's a bit too early for me but I might be able to make it around 5ish if y'all are still going
        • Apr 28, 2013
        • Feb 25, 2014
          I would like to come but weekends won't do for me most of the time :arrogant:
        • Feb 24, 2011
          I think i'm at work during this time, though if it's still up and running when i get home i'll hop on!
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Turns out I wasn't gonna go out of town after all. Play CS:GO ZE and then watch Deadpool. :razz:
        • Apr 28, 2013
            Hydreigon, Feb 11, 2016 Last edited by Hydreigon, Feb 11, 2016
          • Aug 7, 2012
            gotta get a computer desk for my new apartment lol, don't think my macbook can handle cs:go
          • Mar 26, 2012
          • Jan 28, 2012
            Count me in maybe :>. I'm still awaiting the day when the troops are rallied and the server population gets consistent again, looks unlikely for Source, with GO anything is possible. You have everything in place to build a successful server on that, it just needs all the regular or ex regular Source players to make the move :neutral:.
          • Feb 25, 2014
            I wish you all much fun, I can't come because it is always on times when I'm away (weekends) or I got visitors like tonight. I really miss zombie mod from time to times I try to join abit more lately but time seems to be a problem. I wish with this theory of Einstein proven now we could wrap it that we can have more time in a day just to play games :razz: Lets bend it for game hour :grin: