Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Feb 25, 2017] CS:S ZE kickoff party

Discussion in Events started by teemo, Feb 15, 2017

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
CS:S ZE kickoff party
CS:S Zombie Escape
ze.plaguefest.com
Confirmed Attendees: 8
Start Date: Feb 25, 2017 12:00 PM
End Date: Feb 25, 2017 10:00 PM
Time zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 8
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    The event will be next Saturday February 25th at noon Pacific standard time. We can play your favorite and most popular maps!

Server IP: ze.plaguefest.com

After this event on weekdays we can start at 5-6 PM pacific standard time. And maybe earlier on the weekends but that could be open for discussion. I will probably throw out a donator or 2 for those that bring the most players to the event and the ongoing daily scheduled times we plan to meet.

Since I don't know the maps that well I know Mako is a hit but I am down to play whatever.

Pleas join this steam group if you want updates on what is going on as well!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PFZERB
    teemo, Feb 15, 2017 Last edited by Brian, Feb 17, 2017
  2. Jul 26, 2016
    Elevator escape, rooftop runaway, jurrasic park esc, titanic, voodoo islands, death star escape
    I miss playing all these
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    I work on Saturdays, but I understand not everyone will make it no matter which day or time you pick. :frown:
  4. Jan 25, 2014
    you can join during the other days :smile: remember this is only the kick off there will be every other day to join!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      If we can actually maintain some population through the week after this starts (and I find a way to track it) I'll give out donor subs to the 5 most active players for the whole week, whoever gets them can do what they like with them.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Jan 25, 2014
      • Aug 6, 2016
        This should never apply to Snu. Never. </3
      • Jul 23, 2012
        mako, predator, westersand ( old version anyway), minas, etc. that'll draw attention.
      • Mar 31, 2010
        I'm down! Should be lots of fun KICKING YOUR ASS TEEMO!
      • Jan 25, 2014
        Since I'm bad at ze I'm sure you will but it will be fun :smile:
      • Jun 18, 2012
        http://plaguefest.com/attachments/csgo_competition_winners-jpg.10555/

If @Detonator could do it then it should be a piece of cake for anyone else walking this earth.

Also, is this for CSS or GO? Keep in mind European time (I think its 12 AM, so seems reasonable). Make sure the server settings are right rather than making a fresh start on a broken server, which later on, due to time constraints won't be fixed. Just some ideas, I mainly meant to link the picture.
      • Jan 25, 2014
        This is for source I can make the time earlier to reach more people say noon pacific time
      • Jan 25, 2014
        teemo, Feb 16, 2017 Last edited by Brian, Feb 17, 2017
      • Feb 6, 2017
        I'd definately join the party. I've had a lot of fun on escape maps back in the days, way, way back.
        Mr.Colonel.X, Feb 16, 2017 Last edited by Mr.Colonel.X, Feb 16, 2017
      • Jan 25, 2014
        great to hear invite your friends as well!!! :smile:
      • Brian
        This message by Brian has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 16, 2017, Reason: placeholder for event thread merge.
        Feb 16, 2017
      • Jan 25, 2014
        As an update. I am getting a lot of positive feedback on the steam group I created!!

I have a feeling the server could be full so if you want a spot you can come earlier than the event even starts!
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I'll be there unless something comes up! I'll give out some random shit too. I have a ton of unredeemed keys on humble bundle.
      • Jan 25, 2014
      • Aug 6, 2016
        Get off my Ton Ton. But I'll be there for sure.
      • Oct 25, 2013
        As always I'll try to join although no promises yet.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1