Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fellow PF'ers!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by slisher, Nov 17, 2011

1. May 20, 2011

I have been really busy IRL, and did not get the chance to get on or at least post a decent topic on my behalf of taking a break from the game.
    Lost a family member a month ago, and I have to work also, so I couldn't put my focus on PF or any other video game in the meantime.
    I sure do miss you lot, and I hope to return ASAP. I just need some more time..

Regards, Slish.
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss :frown: . Take care of yourself and see you soon.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. May 15, 2011
    Time is money! Sorry to hear about the lost loved one. :frown:

Hope to see you back on soon!
  5. Aug 20, 2011
    I'm sorry about your loss :sad: We miss you. Hope you come back soon.
  6. Apr 29, 2011

Sorry to say I never downloaded it, College Interwebs is asshat and cancels out after so much AFK. It wouldn't last for 7 hours.

I am sorry for your loss too.
  7. Apr 6, 2011
    Sorry to hear about your loss.. we will still be here when you get back and of course up to help you feel better when you do.. I hope to see you again really soon..
  8. Dec 17, 2010
    Sorry to hear that slisher, i know how it feels to lose someone since it has happen to me a few times already. I wish you the best.
  9. Jan 11, 2011
  10. May 20, 2011
    Thanks everyone for the condolences, this is not the first time I have lost a very close beloved one. No matter how many times it'll happen, it strikes you really hard, and sometimes it's too heavy to carry on with.
    On a side note, I do miss to brainlessly waste my time playing video games. I'll have to get used to the game again, I will be around.

Rock on PlagueFest. :wink:
  11. Oct 17, 2011
    welcome back slsh.Im happy to see u again and i hope u feel better now about ure lost and i hope u have a happy thanksgiving day
  12. Jul 27, 2011
    On a better note, YOUR BACK [: