Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Felt unfair

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by 0.o, Apr 19, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 19, 2012

I just registered now and wanted to state that Harvey (admin) has always been pretty reasonable as I have seen from playing on this server for a while. He has always given other ppl fair warning to stop doing anything illegal or they will be kicked. However..knowing that blocking was illegal I asked if staying in front of a door in a room with a window is illegal I got no reply so I did it. Afterwards Harvey then stated that it was in fact illegal. But he did not threaten to kick me. He threaten to ban me. If I'm not mistaken first kick before ban? As you can see I have no photo proof of this accurance but I assure you I have no reason to do this for fun. It would be greatly appreciated if this matter would be taken seriously because this insident made me feel this act was a bit racist. I only say this because when I connect it in fact says I am connecting from Taiwan. I see no reason as to why I should not have gotten a kick warning. Especially when it was my first offense. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
  2. May 27, 2008
    How in any way do you believe this to be an act of racism? I'd really like to know.
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    It may show where you connected, but admins rarely pay attention to where people connect from. I check to see if they're from a non-english speaking country if they're not understanding my warnings, but never will an admin take action against someone based on their country of connection.

Also, if you know the rules but still break them, it can be taken as trolling by blatantly breaking the rules. In such case going straight to a ban is appropriate. As no action was taken against you, I will be closing this. In the future, don't block.
  4. Sep 14, 2008
    Holy hell...think about what you are typing before posting...unless you think what I'm typing is racist. Now you know that blocking is illegal and then you decided to test Harvey? What is wrong with you? Don't post an abuse thread unless someone is abusing -.-
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Just for the record I can't even fathom how you feel it is appropriate as a zombie to block for your human friend. That in itself is another level of idiocy. If you have this desperate need to break obvious rules, do it elsewhere as we will not tolerate it here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.