Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Femme Abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Google, Jul 1, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2010
    I just started playing on zm2 and got banned for nothing. First i was kicked for nothing then banned. :frown:

I played with name Bloo

I just folow here to hide together and she told me to not folow here and as i remember there is not against rule to folow someone.

Here is first demo when she kicked me for nothing.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kzmqxbe2kct5q7d
    And this time she bans me for 1wk for nothing. EDIT: Now she changed to perm. ban

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?avhaczz4k835xrl
    And there is 2nd admin who tells that will lie for here just to ban me. You will see his name in demo2.

Please do somthing about this. I'm sick of this shit anymore.
  2. Feb 1, 2010
  3. Jul 23, 2010
    If you want to play the nonchalant victim once again Google, I will play this game with you.

I asked you not to follow me around the map. Every time I turned around, you were there clicking your flashlight at me. If you were going to cade, you would help build a cade. You never do. What YOU do, is you wait to turn or jump out to be turned, just to come in and kill me. It's always me. In fact, I even posted about this when it started happening in November. In fact, I've punished you in MG in December for griefing me before.

I asked you to stop following me. You continued to do so. At one point, you followed me into the bathrooms and would not get out of the doorway so I could close the door. I asked you to move. You didn't. You turned and killed me.

I kicked you and stated why I did so in the kick. You came back. You continued to follow me EVERY SINGLE ROUND. Why? Not because you want to cade with me, but because YOU enjoy harassing me. You have since November.

You seem to enjoy pissing admins off and walking that very thin line between legal and illegal just to do so.

He wasn't lying. He was RIGHT THERE THE WHOLE TIME you were following me after I asked you multiple times and kicked you.

YOU are the liar.

You do nothing but grief me in every server I play with you in. I asked you, another admin asked you, why would you not stop? Why would you not just leave me alone?

Oh, because you are nothing but an annoying troll.

I permabanned you for harassing me, griefing me, not listening to an admin, and "asshatery"

I can't view your demo for some reason, but it doesn't matter considering you only record demos when it is convenient to you.

Pull the logs. Ask the other admin. If anything, you are an abusive player and make it your job to piss admins off. I will do everything I can to make this ban stick because I can guarantee that I am not the only admin that feels this way.
  4. Feb 1, 2010
    I know rules and i didnt breaked any rule. I just folowed you. Everyone can see in demo. What you tallking about i dont know. LIES LIES LIES!!!
  5. Jul 23, 2010
    You didn't demo the bathrooms did you. Oh. It's cool.

We'll just pull the logs.
  6. Eternal
    This message by Eternal has been removed from public view.
    Jul 1, 2011
  7. Jul 23, 2010

If you weren't witness to the entire event, please stay out of the post.
  8. Feb 1, 2010
    What should be recorded? I just folowed you in bath and you just warned dont folow me. I dont have anything to hide. I started recording after you warned me if i folow you again you will kick me. I didnt breaked any rule.
  9. Jul 23, 2010
  10. Eternal
    This message by Eternal has been removed from public view.
    Jul 1, 2011
  11. May 27, 2008
    Do not post in an admin abuse thread if you are not directly involved.
  12. Feb 1, 2010
    Poor Femme! :confused: Can someone see this and say somthing i want to play on servers.
  13. Aug 18, 2006
  14. Mar 16, 2008
    I don't mind banning google but I don't feel that this length is appropriate.
  15. Sep 14, 2008
    He should be banned from 3 days up to a week.
  16. Feb 1, 2010
    WTF! Why i need to be banned. I didnt do anything wrong. Dani we all know you are on her side.
  17. Sep 14, 2008
    I was there when all this happened. You were being an arse to her, but I do admit the perma ban is a bit much. but you should be banned for some length of time.
  18. Feb 1, 2010
    Do all you want i knowed this is just waste of time.
  19. Jul 23, 2010
    I don't understand why it shouldn't be considering he's done this to others before and does it to me every time I play. He does nothing but harass me. Other people have perma bans for trolling.Why shouldn't he?
  20. Feb 1, 2010
    I didnt do it anything to you i just folwed you. What is wrong about that. I know you are good with all them and evryone will back you up even when someone have prof against you.
  21. Sep 14, 2008
    The reason why I'm saying this is, if he's been like this before why has he only been banned one other time for it? If he does it repeatedly, he should have been banned more times, but he hasn't. If a person is being disrespectful then you eventually ban them after warning and kicking them, but no one has but one other admin.
  22. Jul 23, 2010
    You do realize what happens when Google is punished right? We are looking at it right here. I dealt with the same stuff last time. No one wants to ban him because no one wants to deal with THIS.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/4008-wrong-ban/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.