Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Finally an introduction!

Discussion in Introductions started by cyberwulf, Oct 5, 2011

1. Dec 17, 2010
    So ummmmmmmmmmmm, i just realized i never introduced myself to the PlagueFest community,lol. The name is Cyberwulf you guys can call me what ever you would like. Most of my friends call me K-Flo because my name is Kevin Flores if anyone wanted to know why. Grew up and raised in St. Louis, MO been hear my whole life. I am 22 years old right now going to Ranken Tech to get an Engineering Degree in the following field of Precision Machining. Currently living with my grandmother still because i don't feel the need to leave yet, they need me more then i need them right now. After school i plan on getting an Engineering career close by and get a car so i don't have to take the shitty ass bus anymore. Once i get settled in with a place to stay i would like to get married and have a family and spend the rest of my life with them no where near where i am living now. Thanks
  2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    Well Kevin I knew all this about ya and you are a sweet heart you will get everything i know you will.
  4. Feb 18, 2011
  5. Nov 19, 2010
    I knew some of this :smile: Hi Kevin! :banana:
  6. Jun 23, 2010
    Heya Kevin! I gotta say, I have A LOT of Kevin Flores friends :razz: But nice to meet you! :grin:
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    Gee, I guess this means that you are a CNC expert.. :razz:
  8. Dec 17, 2010
    Well not yet, that won't be until the spring semester. And i see that you might know some knowledge about CNC?
  9. Feb 20, 2011

I never made an intro either, oh well :thumbsup:
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    Kevin Flores...kind of rolls off the tongue. Anyways! Hi Tharr!
  11. Mar 20, 2011
    Hola Cyber, nice to see someone still interested in machining!
  12. Oct 21, 2010
    I never made an intro either. Maybe it would go like this

Hi my name is taz and Im a dick. lol

Waz up wulf. Nice to meet you. hahahaha

Hey wulf rememebr when me and you first started coming on PF. Those where some good days homie.

So you are going to work in a machine shop after you graduate? Maybe you can help me produce some motorcycle parts after you graduate. I have a freind that has a machine shop in vegas maybe you can visit and we can fab up some one of kind parts. weeeeeeee

Taz
  13. Dec 17, 2010
    Hey taz remember when me and you stopped playing because you disappeared for ummmmmmmmmm................... checks steam, 42 days and never even said goodbye. lol j/k
    Yea man those were some good times and can't wait to have ya back. That's what i hope to be doing after i graduate in 2 years and that's cool that your friend has a shop. PMT is what i like to do and when that time comes that you need some help with something just give me a call man, im sure i will still be here.
  14. Oct 21, 2010
    I might have a good project for you and your school. I actually need a variater made for the honda spree. If I can get a prototype made then I can send it to Japan or Taiwan and get molds made. We need to talk about this more in private. I will PM you about it.

Yah I been buggin on SC2 lately. That game is very challenging to say the least. I was busy this summer with racing and when it slowed down I never played CS no more. But I will try to get on. It would be fun to go on lila. Dude the lila server rank is down. You need to get in there and pick it back up. When I was playin it was in the 30's. lolo

Good to talk to you old friend.

Taz