Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Firewall

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Trigger [Red], Feb 24, 2016

1. Jul 7, 2014
    Yeah I didn't know if I should post this in illegal spots but I think it should be an illegal thing to do(AT LEAST TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION OF MAKING ILLEGAL). I'm sorry @Beggar So because I know you love doin that fuck shit and to whomever reads this go ahead and call me a killjoy but this shit is getting really fucking annoying lmao.

If you don't quite know what's going on in the pic, basically someone shoots a shit ton of props in the staircase and traps anyone who spawns t side in and anyone who spawns in ct side out. I guess you could call it just that the person was being smart with props but when it's nearly a daily thing to do since props are right next to the staircase, then yeah shit gets out of hand

Again, sorry @Beggar So for ruining your fun forgive me baby :frown: I'm sure you have plenty of other maps to troll about
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=632067440

oh heres another link of two couches about to trap every single zombie in/out http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=632070544 .
    I'm sure I'm not the only one being frustrated http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=632071721 .
    Also, here's a demo http://www.filedropper.com/cade

BY THE WAY, I GOT ALL OF THIS INFORMATION IN JUST ONE MATCH ON FIREWALL
    Trigger [Red], Feb 24, 2016 Last edited by Trigger [Red], Feb 24, 2016
  2. Jan 25, 2014
    Illegal no? Fun if you are doing it yes! Fun trying to unbreak it as a zombie yes! And you are welcome to shoot it out
  3. Jul 7, 2014
    yeah chances of you successfully breaking it down as a zombie is like 20-30%. and if two couches are set just right there aren't even any chances of zombies breaking it down
  4. May 31, 2012
    Well first off, theres two spawn points, one in the basement and one next to the tower. Zombies who find themselves stuck in the basement or outside can simply !ztele out. The flip side is that your !ztele location might be where you find yourself stuck.
    Overall the name of the game is to prevent zombies from killing you. Props clogging the staircase hindering a zombies ability to kill humans and very hard to break, sounds pretty smart to me. On the other hand, If you find yourself trapped as a human feel free to blast those props out of the way. Seeing as how that staircase is a vessel of the map connecting the upper half and the lower half and not a holdable position, it aint cade breaking. Well, thats all I got, hope I helped!
  5. Mar 26, 2012
    I hate it when people do this, but it is not against the rules for CTs to do. It is in an open pathway though, so you are free to shoot it; It's not considered cadebreaking.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      If you see people doing that, just keep shooting the shit further in. Stand there at the beginning of every round and shoot the props away. I'm really annoyed people are doing this more often than before. There's no rule against them blocking the pathway, so there's no rule of unblocking it either.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Feb 25, 2014
        just edit the map make a second pathway problem solved.
      • Dec 27, 2012
        When I see people cading that staircase, I simply shoot it further down so that it won't be in the way for zombies. To me, it destroys the server more than it brings fun. Actually, just read Orange's post.
      • Feb 25, 2014
        that map is already a server killer in the early morning, it's overplayed. guess why
      • Jan 5, 2014
        • Nov 20, 2013
          naaa everbody love firewall. firewall 24/7:heart:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            Yeah everybody loves firewall, until we realize that everybody is gone.
          • Feb 15, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • May 16, 2013
              Anotha juan...........................of these threads
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Jul 7, 2014
                if you're trapped t spawn as a human, its pretty hard blasting that shit out from downstairs so eventually you'll die depending on how many damn props there are. yeah it's smart i get it but when it's on a daily basis where almost every round some jackass does it, then they're just being jackasses, not smart. and yes thank you for the info :smile:

can't tell if the second sentence is sarcasm but again, sorry to ruin the fun

yes another one
                everybody loves firewall when they're clogging the stairs the fuck up but for the zombs its unfair and a pain in the ass

i don't think it's that easy as it sounds. IMO no need to edit the map but more of like a DON'T DO type thing

imo, it should be a discipline type shit when player(s) literally do that shit every single round
              • Oct 11, 2013
                I strongly support a permanent ban for Beggar So - let's rid the server of this cancer. I also witnessed @greenmeaniez helping out Beggar so we should probably ban him as well.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Jun 29, 2014
                  not illegal and not considered a cade, you have to be like me and sit in the stairway and shoot everything back out as people try and shoot it in. right @Beggar So
                  • Agree Agree x 3
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Dec 27, 2012
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Jan 5, 2014
                      I'll buy admin again just to permaban you. And @Sicachu. And @Bro's.M. And @LouisvilleLegend. Pretty much everyone.

Nah man, no sarcasm. What I'm trying to say is, I must be doing something wrong if you feel bad about voicing your opinion. If I'm cool with someone, they should feel comfortable saying anything to me... at least that's how I think about it.

literally hitler

but yeah, basically
                      • Agree Agree x 2
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                        Beggar So, Feb 26, 2016 Last edited by Beggar So, Feb 26, 2016
                      • Jan 3, 2013

P.S you forgot to mention about @Thanh, he was sending BBC pics to Bro's M

Didn't happened to me the last time I checked.