Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

First time on deepthought score

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by NG|Master (Purple Ninja), Apr 11, 2012

1. Apr 11, 2012

My first time on deep_thought and I got a pretty good score :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Lolz, you actually posted that? You should have waited till last round where I got 50 straight kills in 4 minutes. I was in the same map where you were happy celebrating 26-0.Congrats man but here is my score, try to beat it 156-0 and I have a screenie of the third round where I had 109-0 :razz: but I am not on my pf to send it now.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Not a fan of deep thought, basically you go to 2-3 spots and just continuously rack up kills over and over.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        There are dozens of good spots on this map. I like it and my score always goes higher then 30.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Yea no shit, that's why the map sucks, anybody can rack up a ton of points by going to the same spot over and over... A good ZM map is where you actually have to try to get points.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Nov 2, 2011
          Deepthought gives me headache with all the cade breaking.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Nov 2, 2011
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Eh I am the opposite of you guys. I like maps with good cadings and good spots like novum and this map :razz:. I just watch where noobies go and find a spot where there is no one or a good person.
          • Dec 6, 2011
            But mappers need to break away from this. They're making these extremely easy maps, where all it takes is 2 or more people to be able to hold a spot indefinitely. Especially since ZM rounds have gotten shorter compared to back in the old day, we need harder maps, making people actually work to survive :zombiekiller:
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Hmmm how about I make an edit to this map where props turn glitch able. Would you think this is a good idea?
          • Dec 6, 2011
            no lol, just make your own ZM maps hard. No need to edit other people's maps.
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Lol I have edited a lot of maps already and fixed illegal spots. I never said I wanted to touch anything in the map. I just wanted to make it harder and just change props to glitch able if the map maker would give me permission. Omg, by the way quietly, nice avatar picture :razz:. Can I borrow it? just kidding
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I prefer to play hide-n-seek, and toy with the zombies.
          • Oct 17, 2011
            My hide and seek map will be done in a month or a little more I guess. I am trying to make it really fun and enjoyable. So do not worry my Meeko, your preferration will come :razz:
          • Oct 29, 2010
            Will it be enticing enough to prod me back to CSS? D:
          • Dec 6, 2011
            • Oct 29, 2010
            • Mar 31, 2012
              same as officespace. those 2 crate rooms and the crates down in the basement area i easily get 100 - 0 etc