Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Jun 2, 2012

1. Jan 2, 2012
    Kyle seems to be surprised. Was predator not supposed to be removed :razz:?
  2. Mar 21, 2012
    Retslag removed it, I thought It was a random crash.. didn't really need to be removed though D:
  3. Apr 12, 2012
    I was kind of under the impression it had crashed multiple times when retslag was talking earlier today in the server about removing predator. I've seen or heard about only one though.
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Someone get to the bottom of this! :zombiekiller:
  5. May 14, 2011
    It crashed today but it was weird, it was about 15 seconds into ultimate just about when the mother zombies turned. At that second it crashed. Just a little observation there for kyle or luffaren.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    We're on Ultimate right now (Predator) sitting at 1555. Seems Fine?
  7. May 14, 2011

Whats the command for your ent counter thing, next time it happens i can be more specific that way.
  8. Feb 9, 2012

Also i do not believe pred has caused any problems. any crash may just be once in a while but really i do not believe it's anything to rush removing.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Minas capping at about 1614... Besides Physics glitching on Stage 2... I again see no issue.
  10. May 11, 2011
    after looking at games of minas where the physics break i have found that it is linked to how many of the big rocks or spammed in once instant if used right they are fine EDIT strike all that: after further research i have found it is linked directly with the cade spamming
    apollo, Jun 5, 2012 Last edited by apollo, Jun 5, 2012
  11. May 14, 2012
    i think he should just get rid of the props all together except for like torches and explosive barrels and just double the amount of guards and add more in other places where cades would usually be
  12. Feb 9, 2012
    @Kyle jw but..what happened during our predator test that it didnt get added back on rotation?
  13. Apr 9, 2007
  14. May 11, 2011
  15. Apr 9, 2007
  16. Nov 2, 2011
    also minas is not coming back ever right? i'm a little fogy on this
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    I think it's actually @Haplo1.
  19. May 11, 2011
    Physics started glitching right on Chapter 3 just after the lift and pulling a lever part, That's when I noticed it and told the server that the physics messed up. I don't think any cades were used at the time as oil was placed perfectly at the beginning. There's something else that is causing it, I would think.

Kyle, Just after you rotated us from Predator to Mako, It crashed after a one round win during the game (Not instant on spawn). Was this your doing resetting the server or was it an actual crash? I did not have the display up and running at the time.
    Syoudous, Jun 5, 2012 Last edited by Syoudous, Jun 5, 2012