Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse FluffehKitteh

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Tewfen, Jul 23, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 17, 2014
    Well fluffehkitteh has always hated me and she usually mutes me for "mic spamming" well today she muted me for no shit at all other than telling people to stop telling me to shut up.
    When fluffeh first heard me talking she kicked me and the reason was "go drink your milk".
    Im tired of this bullshit. Is anyone else here tired of her abusing her admin powers?
    And when she kicked me that one time i threatened to report her and she just laughed and became sarcastic doesnt she care about anything at all?
  2. Feb 24, 2011

Does anyone have a demo of the incident at hand?
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    I left the server after she muted and gagged me so I have nothing pretty much.
    Fluffeh use to have a screenshot of her kicking me when I said I was going to report her but I am not sure now.
  5. Oct 11, 2013
    I was playing during this entire time. Tewfen was attempting to lead the team on Panic Escape, in which the majority of the server was begging him to quit talking (High pitched voice, continuously telling us to hold over and over at obvious spots). He started to argue with players back over the mic which made the situation much worse. I saw Fluffeh give a global warning and Tewfen kept being obnoxious on the mic, she muted him, he then told her to fuck off in chat, she gagged him and told him to chill for a round.

I'm pretty sure the entire server either typed or used their mic to thank Fluffeh.
  6. Oct 18, 2012
    First of all, you don't have me saying I "Hate" you I muted you for mic spamming once and this was in this incident. Second of all, I gave you several warnings to let other people lead while you were talking over them. [IMG]

You kept saying they were giving troll commands but I was on and I didn't hear any troll commands. I know the map and not once did I hear any. And when people kept telling you too shut up I warned them as well. But you continued while they stopped. So I warned you for that as well.
    [IMG]

After that I muted you because you were harassing other people when they simply telling you too stop and let that one individual lead. If you need the name of that individual I can go back and look for it. As for right now this is what happened.

Also for the "Go drink your milk" That was not me. You came on the server accusing me that I was the one that kicked you. I didn't.
  7. May 17, 2014
    Hey freeman I seem to recall you were one of the people telling me to stfu and her warning was "Tewfen, Let other people lead" that was it and yes i told her to f*** off you would too if you had been muted and gagged for no reason.
  8. Oct 18, 2012
    You were warned twice, You have a reason why you were muted/gagged.
  9. May 17, 2014
    I was warned to let others lead so i shut up for about a minute no one was leading so i took over again and yes the person that was trying to lead they were giving troll commands when i said fall back when the console said "door opens in 5 seconds" he said keep holding deliberately trying to annoy me
  10. Oct 18, 2012
    If you have a demo or anyone that would be great to clear this up.
  11. May 17, 2014
    It's not like your ever going to get punished your just going to get away with everything
  12. Feb 27, 2012
    I strongly disagree with this. If she was abusing, (which it doesn't look like it so far) appropriate action would be taken against her.
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    Punishment is dealt out if it's warranted and backed up by evidence. As of now, there's still no evidence provided by you to back up your statement. The admin in question presented her evidence for her case. Saying someone did something is not evidence and the legal system wouldn't accept it.
  14. May 17, 2014
    Is there a reason why she targeting me I might mic spam for a bit but when she told me to let others lead i waited no one wanted to lead so i talked again also why are you just focusing on mic spam what about all the others spamming in chat saying tewfen stfu 3 or 4 times they are spamming as well but they did not get a warning
  15. Oct 18, 2012
    I did give everyone else a warning. Not just you. And this was before you left. Lets worry about your part not the others.
  16. May 17, 2014
    Even if you did they continued that would be a reason for a gag but you only gagged me
  17. Oct 18, 2012
    No one continued hence why no one was muted. If you had a demo this would be done already. Other wise can we get a lock? Also to add, I wasn't the only admin present if he felt like I was doing something wrong he would have said it in Admin chat.
  18. May 17, 2014
    Im sorry I don't have a demo but they did not stop they kept going until i left the server
  19. Feb 27, 2012
    Unless there is a demo or any evidence showing fluff muted and gagged you for no reason, then there is no abuse here. She gave you a fair chance to stop mic spamming, and you didn't. If anyone has a demo, send me a PM with the demo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.