Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse FluffehKitteh's Unnecessary Ban ;_;

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Scooter Da Boss, Aug 3, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 29, 2012
    Okay so here's the story ;_:crying:I am crying all over my keyboard while typing this and don't laugh). Yesterday I was PERMANENTLY banned from plagueFest's Ultra Zombie Escape server. I will try to explain this story as best as I can and please make not here. I AM NOT LYING. And one more thing before you start talking about my old bans they were for different stupid things that were worth banning me for... But this! Ohh God why?

So this is the story ;_;...

I joined pF's server because normally I enjoy going there nowadays just to talk to the other players about interesting stuff and have fun. NOTE THIS: I didn't harass anyone. So whatever garbage that fluffehkitteh [pF] is going to say about this is most likely not true. I also have this problem where I don't seem to notice when I am talking too much. So I talk to some of the people until FluffehKitteh all of a sudden gets involved in my conversation. She starts harassing me through text like she is trying to get me angry. Later on the server was getting kind of boring so I just randomly decided to say to fluffehkitteh that I am admin on the server and I will ban you. To be seriously honest I had NO idea that you could get banned for saying that you are admin when you clearly aren't. It's a stupid joke and should be ignored or just in general... Not taken seriously. So now. FluffehKitteh for some odd reason gets offended and gags me. Then I tell her on my mic that it was a fail because I wasn't even using chat. Remember. ALL I said was "Haha admin fail I have a mic you know." or something really close to that. 1 minute after that I get silenced. I didn't really care anyways and just went along with it. Then suddenly she unsilences me. She then tries to harass me again through text chat again so I decided not to bother with her. She did this for about 5 minutes straight.

ÚƵΣ| [pF] FluffehKitteh
    : scooter
    ÚƵΣ| [pF] FluffehKitteh
    : scooter!!
    ÚƵΣ| [pF] FluffehKitteh
    : SCOOTER ANSWER ME FUCKER

NOTE: These were copied from game chat and put into a .txt file which I kept just incase because I saw this coming.

I just kept on ignoring her and later on one of my friends from steam chat(IM NOT LYING) was spamming me about some video on youtube and about how some guy named lost a volleyball named wilson in the ocean or something it was from a movie. He kept on messaging me so I changed my name to ***Ignoring Bitches***. So now fluffeh probably thought that it was me saying that to her when it was actually my friend. If that was really the reason she banned me, then this was all simply a small mistake. The reason why I think this is abuse because that was probably the slightest thing I've done and I don't think it was even done in a way that shouldn't even be seen as a threat. Thank you so much whoever read this and I hope this is all I have to say. For now, I will go eat some lemon cake to get rid of my tears. T_T

Your best friend
    -Ş¢øøŦ£Ŕ
  2. Oct 18, 2012
  3. May 29, 2012
    I think Haplo's point is that you were impersonating an admin, which is a bannable offense on All plaguefest servers. And I agree with fluffy, never at one point did she say that, and I'd like to see a screenshot of ingame, where she said that.
  5. Apr 4, 2009
  6. Oct 18, 2012
    Your funny. First of all I warned you (In reg chat I know my bad) But you still know better from your other bans. You just got unbanned the day you got banned. So then you started to say you were a admin again so I gagged you then you started to say it on the mic and I muted you. Next map you continued. Logs tell the truth if someone could put them up please.

Edit: Posted this before I saw the logs.
  7. May 29, 2012
    First off. She did! I WILL NOT LIE. She DID say that. And I have no button binded to take screenshots currently I have a slow PC and an fps config that modifies my controls.
    Post Merged, Aug 3, 2013
    Lie. You didn't warn me at all. You just gagged me to make other players laugh and harass me.
  8. Jun 11, 2012
    From the moment you joined the server yesterday you were nothing but a blight and impossible being to deal with. On countless times you tried to pick a argument with me for a ban that you deserved, and got, 3+ months ago. I was present on the server up to prior of the ban. On numerous time you purposely tried to troll players in lieu to show off what little talent you call "being a pro player" at a game everyone can be pro at (really not a talent). You like to continuously tried to put down the players and create a harassing environment.

You've used racial slurs and got banned. You trolled and got banned. You impersonated an admin before and now and got banned. Warned many times and given a second, third, fourth, 1e^34567 times and yet you continued to be a blight.
  9. Oct 18, 2012
  10. May 29, 2012
    WHAT? I DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO ARGUE WITH YOU. I just said: Bender why would you ban me man... because I just came back
    Post Merged, Aug 3, 2013
    Easy for a compulsive liar to say that.
  11. Oct 18, 2012
  12. May 29, 2012
    yeah I saw those. Did I not say that in the abuse description?
  13. Apr 4, 2009
    Post Merged, Aug 3, 2013
    yes? And your point?
  15. Bruce
    This message by Bruce has been removed from public view. Deleted by Haplo, Aug 3, 2013, Reason: Make your own thread.
    Aug 3, 2013
  16. Apr 4, 2009
    I have no idea why you even tried to make a post.... you put in a ban appeal and it was denied by retslag (the same person you tried to cite above), live with your actions and consequences.

:handcuffs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.