Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

FlutterFly

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by AxelDread, Sep 18, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 18, 2011

2) Sir, i was banned after saying just 2 racist terms, which I understand i takes 3 to be banned. I did get hostile in admin chat, only defending myself from your admins. One kept antagonizing me telling me im butthurt(Which is sexist and against the rules i understand)
    also when i proceeded to join back after helping my friend fix something on skype, a player was saying that black people are stupid, and got no warning.

3) [G T X] Fluttershy [pF] : Axel it would make my day if you went on to the fourms and cried
    (Admin) [G T X] Fluttershy [pF]: And again if your feeling butthurt. Go cry on our fourms at www.plaguefest.com
    (Private to xG Axel.exe) [G T X] Fluttershy [pF]: You were muted for saying N***** and C***k**, which both are racist
    i

as you can see, there is not third offence, and he kept antagonizing me even after i stopped talking and was trying to play the game...
  2. Jan 15, 2011
    I say fluttershy did the right thing i hate racist people.
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Player was banned for using racial slurs over the mic, got silenced, and then started arguing about it over by pm'ing admins, upon leaving, the player said one last racial slur and left. This was over the period of 2 maps @ 4pmish eastern time on zm1 server

(Admin) Slish: Axel no racial slurs allowed.
    [pF] is our admin tag =pF= is our community tag which you are welcome to use.
    yineh [pF] : n word is a nono
    (Admin) Slish: We don't tolerate racism at ALL
    [SourceMod] Silenced xG Axel.exe.
    (Admin) Devious Toast: alex you were warned last map about using racist language
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: why i get muted?
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: man what i say racist?
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: man what the hell? i dont get a repli?
    (Admin Only) Devious Toast: he was silenced for saying N***a and Cra**er, both are racist
    [G T X] Fluttershy [pF] : YOU WERE MUTED FOR SAYING RACIAL SLURS TWICE.
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: what i say man?
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: man im talking like i was raised
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: you teh one being racist
    (Admin) Devious Toast: axel you were silence for using N***a, and Cra***r, both are deamed racist
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: man im black, fuck you guys are racist
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: mute me cuz im black
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: dumb
    [G T X] Fluttershy [pF] : Oh dont pull that shit Axel
    (Private: xG Axel.exe) Devious Toast: we could care less what race you are, on this server racist comments are not allowed, deal with it, if you dont like it here leave
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: man you just mute me cuz im black
    (Admin) [G T X] Fluttershy [pF]: Axel, if you feel that way. Go cry on our fourms at www.plaguefest.com
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: man im 22 i dont cry. you're some fucking 12 year old racist cracka
    (To Admin Only) xG Axel.exe: im out
  4. Mar 12, 2008

Though it looked just like flutterbutt was talking to himself.

I saw them warn this axel guy a few times an then said to come here.

but if he's pulling the race card he's a retard
  5. Sep 18, 2011
    Sir i am not racist, i was just tlakiing how i was raised. i been on them words for about 15 years. I did not mean to intend racism. I share this account with my white friend, how can i be racist when we live togeter? its just a misunestimation and they lookin at it from the wrong way not understanding that black people such as myself use the words negro, nigga, etc. everyday with eachother. It is not right that we get attacked for the way we talk to each other. Man if you ask me thats racist at me.
  6. Sep 22, 2010
    You are retarded beyond any means to say that there is a three strike rule.
    This thread isn't going anywhere. [IMG]
  7. Jan 5, 2007

For the record, we at PlagueFest do not tolerate racist remarks, or anything that would be considered extremely discriminating. This also includes trolling/baiting by saying things not directly racist/discriminating. The bottom line is, if you have an issue with one or more of the rules on our servers, then either keep it to yourself, or find another server.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    For the record, I dont know where you got this from, but there is no "3 times of racial slurs is ok before you're banned" B.S.

Using racial slurs can be and often will be a permanent ban. No exceptions.
  9. Sep 14, 2008
    Why the hell do people always think it's ok just because you are that race to use racist terms. It's never ok and never will be. Obviously the way you were raised made you a complete and utter moron. Go back to school and get an education.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.