Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

FML

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Nena, Dec 2, 2012

1. Oct 8, 2009
    I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT PART OF THE QUIZ WAS ON 10.3 INSTEAD OF 10.1
    WE NEVER PASSED 10.2, WE'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO LEARN ABOUT 10.3 WTF!!!
    DAMN PROFESSOR, HE SCREWED UP AND I DIDN'T REALIZE IT TIL I WAS PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SOLVE THE STUPID FUCKEN PROBLEM. FUCK ME FOR NOT REALIZING IT AT FIRST. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
    WASTED MY TIME STRESSING OVER THIS SHIT.
    FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO TOMORROW. FUCKER SHIT HEAD !!
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011

I THINK WE MAY HAVE FOUND YOUR CAPSLOCK SOUL MATE. :ROFL:
    • Jun 11, 2012
      A cap lock match made in heaven :clown: . May I make a suggestion, go postal they never see it coming. Back in school, we got use to being screwed and just study till we reach the index of the book....I learned to spell index perfectly when I graduated.
    • Jun 2, 2012
      Yeah my professor did the same with one of my test but in the end he just gave us extra credit if we got them right =P.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Maybe the professor isn't at fault. I suspect paranormal interferance.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 12, 2012
        I DONT KNOW WHY EVERYONE MAKES A BIG DEAL WITH THE CAP LOCKS, EVERYTIME I MAKE A THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING I GET BOMBARDED ABOUT CAPS.

Thats Why I Aint Going To Do It Any More Unless Im In-Game :razz:

But Yeah FYL Nena lollollol
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Oct 8, 2009
          ahahh, you guys are funny. i feel better now after a nice long talk with my bf. :grin:
        • Dec 6, 2011

[IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Sep 6, 2010
            Yeah, some profs do this stuff to screw students over when the class average is too high or something. I believe they try to keep it at around 60% average as far as I remember.
          • Mar 26, 2011