Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fondest Greetings

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by fullmetalftw4, Aug 5, 2012

1. Aug 5, 2012
    I would like to express my appreciation in finding your zombie server. I freq
    Post Merged, Aug 5, 2012
    stupid posting...
    Let me start over.
    I would like to express my appreciation in finding your zombie server. I frequented a zombie server (now defunct) 4 years ago and loved it. After it died I was hard pressed to find a good zombie server. But I believe my searching has finally come to an end.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • May 5, 2011
      You've come to the right place friend ^^ Welcome :wink:
    • Jul 16, 2012
      plague fest is by far has the best zombie servers ever. zm1 has many great maps, lots of people. it is full almost all of the time. zme is a great zombie escape server. amazing maps fun players. zmp is the panic server. im usually on there. its a calmer quieter server if you want to get away from zm1 or zme. all the plauge fest members are amazing and help with any questions.
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • May 14, 2011
    • May 15, 2011
      I added you as a friend on Anime Planet. :D

Also welcome to PlagueFest. I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to your company amongst the forums. ^^
    • Apr 21, 2012
      I was searching good zombie server really long too. Problem for me is time-zone, when server starts play its night in my country... But plaguefest is best. Greetings for all. :smile:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Feb 21, 2007
        thank you guys and welcome. we are always happy and glad to have new members/regulars!