Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Football Begins!

Discussion in Sports started by Si˚, Sep 9, 2012

1. May 5, 2011
    Well it started last Wednesday but its ok haha. Who here is ready for Sunday games!? I want this thread directly talking about this years NFL games/players/news so try to stay on topic.

So who is going to be going to the finals....Lions! Got my draft ready as well, hoping they do well in game and in my league.

Also I've picked up Andrew Luck, hope he does great as he did in his pre season games.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    New York giants baby!
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    Wow you guys just picked out the two teams I hate most in the NFL next ofcourse being the Skins and Philly.
  4. Mar 19, 2011

Start of the football season what a great time!
  5. Nov 2, 2011
    Let's go Raiders!
  6. May 5, 2011
    Haha really? My favorite is the bills but I want to see Lions go far this year. Skins...they really need to step up, hopefully griffin could go far with them.

Haha nice nice.

Stafford 3 interceptions first game...got him as my main qb. My team is more into having WR and RB to get me the points.
  7. Mar 19, 2011

Check it out you can watch streams for all the football games, I don't have NFL Sunday ticket but this is a nice alternative. Not all of the Streams have good quality but it's nice to watch the action anyway.

RGIII and the Redskins look very dangerous atm, the Jets are doing very well so much for lack of offense but of course can't look too much into the preseason. Poor Andrew Luck just not enough weapons around him and that Defense isn't helping him. I think the Eagles are overrated I think the Redskins are more of a threat to the NFC East. Surprising that Stafford has thrown 3 INTs maybe we aren't giving the Rams D much credit. Pretty exciting start to the season if you ask me. Can't wait for the Packers/SF and Denver/Pittsburgh match ups.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • May 5, 2011
      Love it man, that way i could watch all games at once lol...I have the channels anyways on tv but sometimes family would want to watch TV so yea this helps to keep me up to date.

Oh yea my team for this year's draft. I'm in 2 drafts, and still somewhat newbie to fantasy football but learning year by year. And some of these players are being dropped just its on waiver atm.

t1 t2
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Lol @ the Packers losing.
    • May 5, 2011
      Haha yea i know...but its only the first game. Looking forward to next week :smile: anyone here have a fantasy league?
    • Aug 12, 2012
      not this year I was in 2 league last year did horrible dam I draft Peyton 1st round last year and it cost me!

I can only see the morning games, got work 1 to 10pm :frown:

go Ravens! :smile:
    • Feb 1, 2011
      REDSKINS :razzdrunk: